- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross Street, B1-01A Singapore, Singapore 058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Nov 2023
Day 01 SINGAPORE > INCHEON
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the capital city of Korea.
*Note : In the event of morning flight, passengers will stay the night at Incheon and enjoy an additional breakfast.
Day 02 INCHEON - BUSAN
• Andong Hahoe Folk Village - A traditional village from the Joseon Dynasty.
• Ulsan Taehwagang Grand Park - One of Korea’s largest urban waterfront parks, harmonizing water, bamboo, rapeseed flowers, green barley, and trees.
Day 03 BUSAN
• Nakdong Raspberry Wine Tunnel - The wine tunnel is perfect for aging persimmon wine which is a local specialty.
• Nakdong Rail Bike - Is a river rail bike runs for about 3km in distance. Experience a unique atmosphere as you bypass the vintage railway bridge.
• Gaya Theme Park - Theme Park displays Gaya history in an easy-to-understand manner, fun performances, events, and various hands-on events.
• Painter Hero Show - An innovative nonverbal performance. It is a colourful new concept art performance that recreates the heroic characters of childhood with paintings as materials, and adds light-hearted comedy combined with wonderful dance.
• Gamcheon Culture Village - The area is known for its layered streets, twisted labyrinth-like alleys, and brightly painted houses.
• International Market and BIFF Square - That promotes the advancement of Korea’s film industry, and also contributed to Busan’s newly transformed district as an international cultural tourist city.
Hotel Breakfast | Pork Cutlet Lunch | Korean BBQ
Day 04 BUSAN
• Busan X The Sky - An observatory deck which takes you from the 98th to 100th floors of the Landmark. You can enjoy the thrills of walking across shocking bridge, a transparent bridge high in the sky!
• APEC House - The most beautiful place among the meeting places where the 2005 APEC meeting was held.
• Haedong Yonggungsa Temple - Build in 1376 next to the seaside with a spectacular view.
• Gijang Market - Is a traditional outdoor market selling live and dried seafood of all kinds. It has a long history dated back to 1944 and is known as the best place to go for the freshest seafood in Busan.
• Gwanganli Bridge - Drive Pass to see the breath-taking lights that changes with the season. • Bay 101 - A beautiful place to view the nightscape in Busan City.
Hotel Breakfast | Puffer Fish Stew Lunch | Homemade Tofu Stew Dinner
Day 05 BUSAN - DAEGU
• Daegu Palgongsan Cable Car - Is a famous mountain in Daegu reaching heights of 1,192 meters. It was called with many different names during the Silla period.
• DangDang Chicken DIY - Have fun tasting Korean chicken made by your own hands.
• Dongsung Ro Shopping Street - One of the busiest shopping streets in Daegu where you will be able to find a lot of fashion apparels for everyone.
Hotel Breakfast | Gamjatang Lunch | Shaba Shabu Dinner
Day 06 DAEGU - DANYANG - SEOUL
• Danyang Mancheonha Skywalk + Monorail (One Way) - One of the most demanding places among tourists. The skywalk is located 90 meters up above the hill, in a unique shape of a slanted egg which includes a one-way monorail to reach the skywalk. Furthermore, it offers a bird’s eye view of Danyang.
• Fruit Picking - Enjoy fruit picking of your favourite fruit depending on the season.
• Dongdaemun Market - A great shopping paradise where traditional open-air markets stand alongside modern shopping malls with fashionable clothing and accessories selling at inexpensive prices.
Hotel Breakfast | Korean Buffet
Day 07 SEOUL
• Gyeongbok Palace - Take a walk around the palace built in AD 1394 during the Chosun Dynasty.
• Ginseng Showroom - Which showcase various types of Koreans ginseng, the unique way of growing it is inherited from the olden days.
• Local Cosmetic Shop - Learn how to care for your skin and buy cosmetics made in South Korea at affordable price.
• Bukchon - Visit the well-preserved houses of Bukchon are well worth visiting. Some of the houses are actual residents of artists; craftsmen; weavers while others have opened up as cultural centres and traditional tea houses.
• Gwangjang Market - One of the best places to go for original Korean street food in Seoul.
*Note : A levy of USD150 will be collected from each passenger who leaves the Seoul City tour group.
Hotel Breakfast | Ginseng Chicken Soup Michelin Recommended Lunch
Day 08 SEOUL > SINGAPORE
• Liver Showroom - Well-known for its health products such as cordyceps and huganbao miracle tonic.
• Shinchon Fashion Street - There are many interesting fashion boutiques, beauty salons and restaurants in this area.
• Bid farewell to this beautiful country before transferring to the airport for the flight home.
7 DAYS SEOUL & SOUTHERN BEYOND (JEOLLANAMDO) (Seoul – Jeonju – Mokpo – Gwangju – Gunsan)
Azza Travel & Tours