- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross Street, B1-01A Singapore, Singapore 058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Nov 2023
• Gyeongsangbuk-Do/Ulsan : Ulsan Taehwagang Grand Park, Danyang Mancheonha Skywalk.
• Gyeonggi-Do : Fruit Picking Session (Seasonal)
• Busan : Nakdong Raspberry Wine Tunnel, Nakdong, Nakdong Rail Bike, Gaya Theme Park, Painter Hero Show, Gamcheon Culture Village, International Market & BIFF Square, Apec House, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, Gijang Market, Gwanganli Bridge, Bay 101.
• Daegu : Daegu Palgongsan Cable Car, DangDang Chicken DIY, DongSeongRo Shopping Street.
• Seoul : Gyeongbok Palace with Hanbok, Bukchon, Gwangjang Market, Dongdaemun Market, Shinchon Shopping Street, Korean Cosmetics Showroom, Korean Ginseng Showroom, Healthy Liver Showroom.
• Andong Hahoe Folk Village – A traditional village from the Joseon Dynasty
• Busan X The Sky
• 6 Breakfast | 6 Lunch | 4 Dinner
Day 01 SINGAPORE > INCHEON
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the capital city of Korea. *Note : In the event of morning flight, passengers will stay the night at Incheon and enjoy an additional breakfast.
Day 02 INCHEON – BUSAN
• Andong Hahoe Folk Village – A traditional village from the Joseon Dynasty.
• Ulsan Taehwagang Grand Park – One of Korea’s largest urban waterfront parks, harmonizing water, bamboo, rapeseed flowers, green barley, and trees.
Day 03 BUSAN
• Nakdong Raspberry Wine Tunnel – The wine tunnel is perfect for aging persimmon wine which is a local specialty.
• Nakdong Rail Bike – Is a river rail bike runs for about 3km in distance. Experience a unique atmosphere as you bypass the vintage railway bridge.
• Gaya Theme Park – Theme Park displays Gaya history in an easy-to-understand manner, fun performances, events, and various hands-on events.
• Painter Hero Show – An innovative nonverbal performance. It is a colourful new concept art performance that recreates the heroic characters of childhood with paintings as materials, and adds light-hearted comedy combined with wonderful dance.
• Gamcheon Culture Village – The area is known for its layered streets, twisted labyrinth-like alleys, and brightly painted houses.
• International Market and BIFF Square – That promotes the advancement of Korea’s film industry, and also contributed to Busan’s newly transformed district as an international cultural tourist city.
Day 04 BUSAN
• Busan X The Sky – An observatory deck which takes you from the 98th to 100th floors of the Landmark. You can enjoy the thrills of walking across shocking bridge, a transparent bridge high in the sky!
• APEC House – The most beautiful place among the meeting places where the 2005 APEC meeting was held.
• Haedong Yonggungsa Temple – Build in 1376 next to the seaside with a spectacular view.
• Gijang Market – Is a traditional outdoor market selling live and dried seafood of all kinds. It has a long history dated back to 1944 and is known as the best place to go for the freshest seafood in Busan.
• Gwanganli Bridge – Drive Pass to see the breath-taking lights that changes with the season.
• Bay 101 – A beautiful place to view the nightscape in Busan City.
Day 05 BUSAN – DAEGU
• Daegu Palgongsan Cable Car – Is a famous mountain in Daegu reaching heights of 1,192 meters. It was called with many different names during the Silla period.
• DangDang Chicken DIY – Have fun tasting Korean chicken made by your own hands.
• Dongsung Ro Shopping Street – One of the busiest shopping streets in Daegu where you will be able to find a lot of fashion apparels for everyone.
Day 06 DAEGU – DANYANG – SEOUL
• Danyang Mancheonha Skywalk + Monorail (One Way) – One of the most demanding places among tourists. The skywalk is located 90 meters up above the hill, in a unique shape of a slanted egg which includes a one-way monorail to reach the skywalk. Furthermore, it offers a bird’s eye view of Danyang.
• Fruit Picking – Enjoy fruit picking of your favourite fruit depending on the season.
• Dongdaemun Market – A great shopping paradise where traditional open-air markets stand alongside modern shopping malls with fashionable clothing and accessories selling at inexpensive prices.
Day 07 SEOUL
• Gyeongbok Palace – Take a walk around the palace built in AD 1394 during the Chosun Dynasty.
• Ginseng Showroom – Which showcase various types of Koreans ginseng, the unique way of growing it is inherited from the olden days.
• Local Cosmetic Shop – Learn how to care for your skin and buy cosmetics made in South Korea at affordable price.
• Bukchon – Visit the well-preserved houses of Bukchon are well worth visiting. Some of the houses are actual residents of artists; craftsmen; weavers while others have opened up as cultural centres and traditional tea houses.
• Gwangjang Market – One of the best places to go for original Korean street food in Seoul.
*Note : A levy of USD150 will be collected from each passenger
who leaves the Seoul City tour group.
Day 08 SEOUL > SINGAPORE
• Liver Showroom – Well-known for its health products such as cordyceps and huganbao miracle tonic.
• Shinchon Fashion Street – There are many interesting fashion boutiques, beauty salons and restaurants in this area.
• Bid farewell to this beautiful country before transferring to the airport for the flight home.
- A minimum group size of 12 passengers is required for a confirmed
departure. Group size of 11 and below will solely be at the discretion of LGE
Travel and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
- The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to
change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city
without prior notice.
- In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public
engagement or bad weather conditions, it will be replaced with an
- All guides are Chinese speaking, if an English guide is required, additional
charges may apply.
- Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of
the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
- We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight
delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
- Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa
Application Fees, Tipping, Porterage, and all expenses of a personal nature.
- For groups of 20 passengers and above, we will have a tour manager to
accompany the tour throughout.