- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross Street, B1-01A Singapore, Singapore 058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Nov 2023
• Mt Sorak National Park : Kwon Kum Seong Fortress,Cable Car Ride. (Subject to weather condition)
• Gangwon-Do : Sokcho Central Market.
• Gimpo : Hyundai Premium Factory Outlets, Fruit Picking Session (Seasonal)
• Jeju : Yongduam, Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Seongeup Folk Museum, Camelia Hill, Mysterious Road, Dongmun Wet Market, O’Sulloc Green Tea Museum, Teddy Bear Museum, Jusangjeolli Cliff, Snoopy Garden, Foot Bath Experience
• Seoul : Gyeongbok Palace with Hanbok, N Seoul tower, Dongdaemun Market, Shinchon Shopping Street, Korean Cosmetics Showroom, Korean Ginseng Showroom, Healthy Liver Showroom.
• Nanta Show
• 6 Breakfast | 4 Lunch | 4 Dinner
Day 01 SINGAPORE > INCHEON
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the capital city of Korea.
Day 02 INCHEON – MOUNT SORAK REGION
• Mount Sorak National Park – Ascend to the summit by cable car (subject to weather conditions). Take a peek at the impressive Kwon Kum Seong Fortress, which commands an excellent view of the Outer Sorak region.
• Sokcho Central Market – The market includes a large building with a basement and two floors above ground and pecialized alley stores. You may want to try the famous Mansuk Fried Chicken here at your own expenses.
Day 03 MOUNT SORAK REGION – GIMPO > JEJU
• Hyundai Premium Outlet – You can get a wide range of discounted branded merchandise at affordable prices.
• Transfer to Gimpo Airport for flight to Jeju
• Yongduam – It is a 4-meter-high rock standing on the sea, shaped like a dragon’s head at one end and with a wide mouth like it is alive.
Day 04 JEJU
• Seongsan Sunrise Peak – The Peak resembles a great ancient castle when seen from a distance. Its crater is surrounded by the volcanic ashes that were created when lava touched the cold sea more than 100,000 years ago.
• Submarine – Dive into the sea by submarine and see the underwater world of Jeju Island, beautiful corals, fish, and more. (Subject to weather condition)
• Seongeup Folk Village – Which has restored scenes of the village to that of the 1890s. The Village is the island’s main tourist attraction where customs of the old days can be explored.
• Camelia Hill – The botanical garden that is home to 6000 camellia trees of 500 different species!
• Mysterious Road – This road is also known as the ‘Ghost Road’, where the driver turns off the engine and slowly you will feel the car moving uphill.
• Dongmun Market – You can find seafood, local product, fruits etc. You can experience full of Korean culture and atmosphere at the market.
Day 05 JEJU
• O’Sulloc Green Tea Museum (Free green tea ice cream) – Which showcases the production of Korean tea. It also showcase Korean artist tea-ware and other unique pieces collected from around the world.
• Teddy Bear Museum – You will find a comprehensive collection of teddy bears from all over the world. Learn everything you’d ever want to know about teddy bears!
• Jussangjeolli – The reason why it is called by its name is because the rocks in the cliff are formed into polygonal columns. This columnar joint is about 2 km long which runs from the coast of Jungmun-dong up to the Daepo-dong.
• Snoopy Garden – It is a museum and park based around the characters from the cartoon Peanuts. The indoor Garden House has five halls. Outdoor, the park’s 11 gardens blend into Jeju’s natural features.
• Foot Bath Experience – Enjoy a good foot bath to relax your tired foot and get freshen up.
• Nanta Show – Which has achieved outstanding global acceptance. It is a non-verbal stage performance which dramatizes culinary art and customary Korean percussion.
Day 06 JEJU > GIMPO – SEOUL
• Transfer from Jeju Airport for flight to Gimpo.
• Everland (Include passport ticket) – The world’s 7th most visited theme park. Experience its wide array of suspended rides like the Hurricane, Corkscrew, Double Loops and the Amazon Express. A safari of animals such as bears, lions and tigers give visitors a chance to get close to the endangered species.
• Fruit Picking – Enjoy fruit picking of your favourite fruit
Day 07 SEOUL
• Gyeongbok Palace – Take a walk around the palace built in AD 1394 during the Chosun Dynasty.
• Ginseng Showroom – Which showcase various types of Koreans ginseng, the unique way of growing it is inherited from the olden days.
• Local Cosmetic Shop – You will learn how to care for your skin and buy cosmetics made in South Korea at affordable price.
• N Seoul Tower – Which sits atop of Namsan Mountain. Seoul Tower offers panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas.
• Dongdaemun Market – A great shopping paradise where traditional open-air markets stand alongside modern shopping malls with fashionable clothing and accessories selling at inexpensive prices.
*Note : A levy of USD150 will be collected from each passenger who leaves the Seoul City tour group.
Day 08 SEOUL > SINGAPORE
• Liver Showroom – Well-known for its health products such as cordyceps and huganbao miracle tonic.
• Shinchon Fashion Street – There are many interesting fashion boutiques, beauty salons and eating outlets here.
• Bid farewell to this beautiful country before transferring to the airport for the flight home.
- A minimum group size of 12 passengers is required for a confirmed
departure. Group size of 11 and below will solely be at the discretion of LGE
Travel and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
- The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to
change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city
without prior notice.
- In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public
engagement or bad weather conditions, it will be replaced with an
- All guides are Chinese speaking, if an English guide is required, additional
charges may apply.
- Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of
the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
- We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight
delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
- Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa
Application Fees, Tipping, Porterage, and all expenses of a personal nature.
- For groups of 20 passengers and above, we will have a tour manager to
accompany the tour throughout.