- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross Street, B1-01A Singapore, Singapore 058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Sept 2023
• Incheon : Incheon’s Chinatown, Sinpo Market.
• Gyeonggi-Do : Korean Folk Village, Gwangmyeong Cave, Ooozoo Starlight Garden, Suwon Fried Chicken Street, Garden of the Morning calm, Starfield Hanam, Hyundai Premium Outlet, Fruit Picking(Seasonal).
• Seoul : Gyeongbok Palace, Ginseng Showroom, Local Cosmetic Shop, Ikseon-dong Hanok Street, Myeongdong & DFS, Garosu-gil, Gangnam Underground Street, COEX Mall, Liver Showroom.
• Petite France
• Pinocchio & Da Vinci theme park
• 6 Breakfast | 4 Lunch
Day 01 SINGAPORE > INCHEON
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the capital city of Korea.
Day 02 INCHEON – GYEONGGI-DO REGION
• Incheon’s Chinatown – Came into being with the opening of Incheon Port in 1883 and Incheon’s designation as an extraterritoriality of the Ching Dynasty in the following year. In the past, the area held many stores and trading goods imported from China. But currently most Chinese businesses in the area are restaurants.
• Sinpo Market – Incheon’s first modern permanent market with a history of more than 100 years. You can enjoy a large variety of foods and many more.
• Hyundai Premium Outlet – You can get a wide range of discounted branded merchandise at affordable prices.
Meals on board | Lunch
Day 03 GYEONGGI-DO – SUWON – GYEONGGI-DO
• Korean Folk Village – Is a recreation of the late Joseon period. You can appreciate the village amazing scenic beauty as well as experience the traditional culture.
• Gwangmyeong Cave – Is the largest themed cave park with varied cultural and artistic things. You can experience wine at Wine Cave, as well as Cave Aqua World, Gold Falls, Gold Road, Gold Palace, Cave Basement World, Underground Lake.
• Fruit Picking – You can enjoy fruit picking of your favourite fruit depending on the season.
• Ooozoo Starlight Garden – Where you can enjoy the experience of walking in the flower gardens, glittering like the stars, with the cooling breeze and many unique,
interesting Flower Theme Parks.
• Suwon Fried Chicken Street – On this street, you can have as much fried chicken as you like, which is hailed as a god of food in Korea. Most of the fried chickens offered here are old-fashioned ones such as fried chicken cooked in caldron
and seasoned fried chickens.
Day 04 GYEONGGI-DO REGION – SEOUL
• Garden of the morning calm – Is arguably one of Korea’s most beautiful gardens to enjoy the beautiful with amazing trees and flowers scenery.
• Petite France – Next, proceed to the beautiful cultural village. Be sure to explore the beautiful French-style buildings and visit the memorial hall dedicated to
Saint-Exupery, the author of The Little Prince!
• Pinocchio & Da Vinci theme park – Where you can enjoy the Geppetto alley, from da Vinci square. On the wind terrace, under the Pinocchio clock tower, where you enjoy Italian sceneries.
• Starfield Hanam – A grand shopping mall that provides the experience of shopping, leisure, and healing all in one place.
Hotel Breakfast | Lunch
Day 05 SEOUL
• Gyeongbok Palace – Take a walk around the palace built in AD 1394 during the Chosun Dynasty.
• Ginseng Showroom – Which showcase various types of Koreans ginseng, the unique way of growing it is inherited from the olden days. You can also purchase good quality ginseng at the showroom.
• Local Cosmetic Shop – You will learn how to care for your skin and buy cosmetics made in South Korea at affordable price.
• Ikseon-dong Hanok Street – First established in the 1920s, offers a unique mix of modern and traditional elements. The narrow alleyways are lined with uniquely decorated shops and cafes.
• Myeongdong & DFS – Shopping sensations in one of Seoul’s main shopping and tourism districts.
*Note : A levy of USD150 will be collected from each passenger who leaves the Seoul City tour group.
Hotel Breakfast | Lunch
Day 06 SEOUL
• Garosu-gil – Is an area in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. It is known for the upscale boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and cafes.
• Gangnam Underground Street – The mall consists of all the latest fashion trends. It is also an ideal place to just browse the shops to keep up with the so-called “Gangnam Style.”
• COEX Mall – Located at the centre of Seoul, leads in trend and culture combining fashion, food, culture, and entertainment.
Day 07 SEOUL
• Today is yours free at leisure.
Day 08 SEOUL > SINGAPORE
• Liver Showroom – Well-known for its health products such as cordyceps and huganbao miracle tonic.
• Bid farewell to this beautiful country before transferring to the airport for the flight home.
- A minimum group size of 12 passengers is required for a confirmed
departure. Group size of 11 and below will solely be at the discretion of LGE
Travel and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
- The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to
change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- During major events, accommodation may be re-located to another city
without prior notice.
- In the event that a place of visit is fully booked or closed due to public
engagement or bad weather conditions, it will be replaced with an
- All guides are Chinese speaking, if an English guide is required, additional
charges may apply.
- Should there be any discrepancies over the English and Chinese Version of
the Itinerary, we shall follow accordingly to the English Version.
- We, as a Travel Agent shall not be held responsible in the event of a flight
delay which can lead to disruptions in the itinerary.
- Tour Fare does not Include All Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa
Application Fees, Tipping, Porterage, and all expenses of a personal nature.
- For groups of 20 passengers and above, we will have a tour manager to
accompany the tour throughout.
7 DAYS SEOUL & SOUTHERN BEYOND (JEOLLANAMDO) (Seoul – Jeonju – Mokpo – Gwangju – Gunsan)
Azza Travel & Tours