- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross Street, B1-01A Singapore, Singapore 058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
- Experience Eiger Express Tri-Cable Gondola to Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe.
- Explore Bern – UNESCO World Heritage Site Old Town, Bear Pit, Clock Tower, Parliament House.
- Montreux – Walking along Lake Geneva with fantastic lake view
- Geneva- The iconic Jet d’eau, highest fountain in the world.
- Photostop at the famous Olympic Museum • Enjoy old town tour in Luzern.
- Zug – Famous for Cherry cakes and cherry kirsch.
- Cheese Fondue Tasting.
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – ZURICH
Meals on Board
- Assemble at Changi Airport for your long-haul flight to Zurich.
DAY 2: ZURICH – ZUG – LUZERN
- Visit the smallest and richest Canton in Switzerland. The city of Zug is best known as a tax haven. You may try their famous Cherry cakes, cherry sausages and Kirsch.
- View the Lion Monument – A gift from France to Switzerland to commemorate the valour of the Swiss Guards who defended King Louis XVI during the French Revolution.
- Chapel Bridge – Take a stroll along Lucern’s historic footbridge.
DAY 3: LUZERN – BERN – KAMBLY BISCUIT – EMMENTAL CHINESE – LAUSANNE
Breakfast | Lunch
- Bern – The capital of Switzerland. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site Old Town, Bear Pit, Clock Tower.
- The Rose Garden – One of the most beautiful parks in Bern. It offers a panoramic view of the historic old town with an overview of the Aare River.
- Kambly Biscuit – Kambly experience with visit and tasting.
- Visit the Emmental Cheese dairy factory for some cheese demonstration and lunch.
DAY 4: LAUSANNE – GENEVA – VEVEY – LAUSANNE
Breakfast | Dinner
- Geneva – Home to 150 World Organizations, including the United Nations. It is the most international city of Switzerland. Marvel at the distinctive beauty of “Jet d’Eau”.
- Lausanne – The “Olympic Capital”, Host for 2020 Winter Youth Olympic.
- Vevey – Home to food giant “NESTLE”. Photostop at Charlie Chaplin statue, on the shores of Lake Geneva.
DAY 5: LAUSANNE – ZERMATT – LAUSANNE
- Zermatt – Lies at the foot of the Matterhorn. It has preserved its original character as a car free zone village. The main street, Bahnhofstrasse is lined with boutique shops, hotels and restaurants.
DAY 6: LAUSANNE – INTERLAKEN – GRINDELWALD
Breakfast | Lunch With Wine
- Interlaken lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The vacation destination, which is presided over by the three mighty mountains, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
- Visit Harder Kulm, Top of Interlaken by taking the funicular. From the viewing platform at 1,322 metres above sea level, look down upon Lake Brienz and Lake Thun, or admire the Eiger, Monch, and Jungrau.
- Enjoy a meal in the picturesque Panorama Restaurant.
- Explore the rest of your day in Interlaken.
DAY 7: GRINDERWALD – TOP OF EUROPE, JUNGFRAUJOCH – GRINDELWALD
Breakfast | Dinner
- Experience Eiger Express Tri Cable Gondola to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe.
- It sits in between the mountains Monch and Jungfrau, in the heart of the UNESCO Natural World Heritage property “Jungfrau – Alestch – Bietschhorn”.
DAY 8: GRINDELWALD – LUZERN – ZURICH
Breakfast | Dinner
- The only visitor experience of its kind in Switzerland, the Swiss Chocolate Adventure. Board a vehicle shaped like a Lindor Ball, the smell of chocolate fills the air. Learn the process where cocoa find its way to Switzerland. At the end of the trip, you may purchase the world famous Lindt chocolates.
- Free at Leisure in Zurich city center.
DAY 9: ZURICH – SINGAPORE
Breakfast | Meals on Board
- Transfer to airport for your return flight back.
DAY 10 : SINGAPORE
- The Sequence of the itinerary and hotel are subject to change with/without
prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstance.
- During major conferences, fairs & festivals, accommodation may be located
in an alternative city without prior notice.
- In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be
replaced with an alternative if possible.
- Grindelwald Alpine Hotel will be replaced by Interlaken Hotel, if it is not
12D Multi-Destination Europe Tour from London to Amsterdam, Venice, Rome and Paris
Trafalgar Travel Asia
14D Let’s Go Comprehensive Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina + Hvar Island