- 133 New Bridge Road, #22-03 Chinatown Point, Singapore 059413
Availability: 09 Jun 2023 to 22 Oct 2023
• Air passage with Singapore Airlines (SQ) with checked in baggage 25KG.
• 6 Nights Hotel accommodation
• Private transport with Mandarin local guide
• Tours, entrance fees, admission tickets and meals as per itinerary
• Air passage as well as related airport taxes and fuels surcharge (Adult: SGD 120.00, Child: SGD120.00)
• Any related PCR / ART Test in Singapore and South Korea,
• Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
• Tipping to servicing Tour Guide and Driver at SGD 9 per passenger per day
• Surcharge for English Speaking Tour Guide
• Evacuation cost in case of emergency
• 2 Nights – 4* Busan Crown Harbor Hotel or similar
• 1 Night – 5* Hotel Inter Burgo Daegu or similar
• 1 Night – 4* Jeonju Hanok or Jeonju Ramada or similar
• 2 Nights – 4* Sheraton Four Point Seoul or similar
Day 1 | Depart from Singapore (MOB)
Day 2 | Arrival Incheon Airport Korea, transfer to Busan: Gamcheon Cultural Village (Machu Pichu of Korea), view the scene on the sea (by Songdo Sea cable car experience) (L, D)
Day 3 | Busan, Haeundae Blueline Park Beach Train, Oryukdo Skywalk, BIFF Square, Jagalchi Market (largest seafood markets in Korea), Gwangalli Beach (Night View) (B, L, D)
Day 4 | Busan, Gyeongju, Seokguram Grotto, Bulguksa temple complex, Cheongmachong Tomb, Daegu
City, Daegu Guam Farm (fruits picking experience), Dongseong-ro shopping street (B, L, D)
Day 5 | Daegu, Daedunsan Provincial Park (by Daedunsan cable car), famous
Suspension Cloud bridge, Jeonju Hanok Village, Jangtaesan Forest, Sky Tower (B, L, D)
Day 6 | Jeonju, Jeonju Cathedral (Photo stop), Nonsan Sunshine Land: Shine Studio (filming spot of ‘Mr Sunshine’), Seoul: Gwangjang Market, Dongdaemun (B, L)
Day 7 | Seoul: Gyeongbuk Palace, Ginseng Factory and Cosmetic Gallery, Namsan Park, Myeongdong Shopping District (B,L)
Day 8 | Incheon, Seaweed Museum (DIY Gimbap making, full Hanbok experience), departure to Singapore (B)
• Deposit of SGD 500 at time of reservations, full payment to be at 30 days before departure.
• Travel Insurance is recommended.
• K-ETA or visa is required to enter South Korea.
• Submit Health Declaration (SG Arrival Card) within 72 hours prior to arrival in Singapore.