- 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #20-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480
Availability: 20 Feb 2023 to 15 Dec 2023
- Full day Sydney tour
- Full day guided tour of Blue Mountains
- Entry to wildlife park
- 3 nights’ stay
- Meals and sightseeing as per itinerary tab
Day 1: Arrive in Sydney
On arrival at Sydney Airport, make your own way to your hotel (flights anytime). The rest of the day is at leisure. Hotel: Rydges Sydney Central (R) or Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour, City View (S), 3 nights.
Day 2: Sydney Sights
An Australian Luxury Escapes vehicle will pick you up from your hotel to commence a full day The Essential Sydney tour. Start in the historic Rocks precinct. Witness the birth place of Sydney and explore the convict built cottages, pubs and the first church in Australia. Heading east, make your way to the stunning Botanical Gardens situated right in the heart of Sydney. En route pass through Macquarie Street named after the fifth Governor of New South Wales, Lachlan Macquarie. Here you will see Australia’s first Parliament House, Mint, Hyde Park Barracks and St Mary’s Cathedral. The tour continues onto Mrs Macquarie’s Chair situated on the water’s edge, here you will enjoy a walking tour of the harbour’s edge with magnificent views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House before rejoining your vehicle.
Then continue through Woolloomooloo, Kings Cross and into Rushcutters Bay. It’s here you stop to enjoy a lunch at the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, Australia’s premier yacht club and home to what is considered yachting’s ‘Everest’ – the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race. Continue on through Darling Point, one of Sydney’s most affluent suburbs and see some of Sydney’s most sought after addresses. Pass by Double Bay, Rose Bay, Vaucluse and Watsons Bay, before traversing along the coastline to Sydney’s most famous beach, Bondi Beach. Here you will have some time to soak up the atmosphere of this beachside Mecca. Stroll down the esplanade with the locals and maybe enjoy an ice cream before re-boarding your vehicle. Tour concludes at approximately 3:30 pm at this time hotel drop offs will commence.
Day 3: Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife
First stop is Calmsley Hill, a working farm based attraction involved in animal rehabilitation offering fabulous bush surrounds located near the heart of Sydney. Get up close to a range of native and farmyard animals including Kangaroos and Koalas while enjoying a light morning tea. Then commence the drive to the Blue Mountains via the highway. Visit one of a range of stunning outlooks of the Jamison Valley with beautiful vistas, where possible away from the crowds. Continue on to Eaglehawk Lookout for views of the famous Three Sisters and to learn of the legends behind this famous rock formation. Travelling around the mountains, arrive at Hydro Majestic for lunch – here you can purchase and pay direct off the menu or purchase lunch at the Pavillion. The afternoon is spent visiting a selection of scenic lookouts. The view from Govett’s Leap is one of the most famous lookouts in Australia. Here the magnificent waterfall drops a whopping 180m to the base of the cliff. The last stop is the delightful Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens to enjoy the sweeping views and a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice before travelling back to your hotel.
Day 4: Depart Sydney
Your short break concludes this morning after breakfast. Make your own way to Sydney Airport (flights anytime). Meal: Breakfast
- Travel by 30 December 2023.
- Book by 15 December 2023.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accommodations stated are for reference purposes and may change to another
accommodation of a similar category.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings
are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of
the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of
other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB
Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- AAT Kings’ terms & conditions apply
- Other terms and conditions apply.