- 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #20-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480
Availability: 24 Jul 2023 to 25 Aug 2023
Price is per twin-sharing
- 4 nights’ stay at a luxury accommodation at Pemberton’s private truffle estate.
- All meals and beverages
- An award-winning private chef for every meal during your stay. Wines are carefully paired with each meal by Cassandra Mel Kokotiis, your private chef for the entirety of your stay.
- Morning truffle hunt with Dion, the owner and operator of the StonebarnTrufferie.
- An afternoon with either Picardy’s owner and winemaker Dan Pannell or the Radomiljac family in the picturesque and significant vineyards of Pemberley of Pemberton.
- A hands-on honey tasting and experience with Mikey and Alexa at their Pemberton Honey Co.
- Half-day of hiking through the towering Karri forests with a rustic lunch.
- A Pinot Noir masterclass followed by a decadent wintery feast.
- Italian wine tasting and an Italian-inspired truffle gala dinner
- All transfers from arrival through until departure.
Tour dates: 24 to 28 July 2023 | 7 to 11 August 2023 | 21 to 25 August 2023
Five-day food and wine immersion to ‘dig deep, to unearth hidden delicacies’. Join us for truffles, dark chocolate, marron, venison, pork, honey and a sublime bottle of Pinot or two. You’ll be privy to culinary wonders, meet some legendary winemakers, access behind-the-scenes experiences and dive deeper into the otherworldly magic of Pemberton.
- Choose from twin-sharing or double bed. Twin-sharing ncludes a king bed and private ensuite.
- Minimum 2 adults to travel at all times.
- Prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice and are correct as at time of print/update
- Land transfer is included. Other options for transfer can be arranged (helicopter, sea planes, private planes, and etc.) with additional fees.
- Offer is capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Offers are not combinable with other promotions and benefits unless otherwise stated.
- Other terms and conditions apply