- 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #20-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480
Availability: 12 Apr 2023 to 20 Dec 2023
- 4 nights’ stay at Sydney (includes Port Stephens, Central Coast Oyster Farm Tour – city stay)
- Shark and Ray Irukandji admission OR Dolphin Watch Cruise
Day 1: Arrival Transfer from airport to hotel by seat-in-coach.
- Sydney city tour including Paddy’s Market^
- Sydney Fish Market
^Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Public Holidays
Day 2: Full day at Port Stephens
- Shark and Ray Irukandji Admission – Bare Foot~ OR
- Moon shadow Dolphin Watch Cruise~
- Lunch at Murray Bee Farm (on your own)
- ATV Quad Bike Sand Dune Adventure tour (surcharge applicable on Saturday and Sunday)
~Additional charges applies.
Day 3: Oyster farm tour
- Boat Ride to Oyster Leaves
- Guided oyster farm tour with oyster farmer and learn to open an oyster
- Get a chance to enjoy 18 premium oyster per person, fresh Gold Coast tiger prawns, In-Water oyster tasting experience with a glass of champagne per person, (Waders to wear on the day. ^^)
- Stopover at Terrigal area (lunch on your own arrangement)
- Iris Lodge Alpaca farm tour (3pm)
^^Depending on the water level, tour time maybe changed to 10am/subject to change.
Day 4: Free and Easy
Day 5: Departure to Sydney Airport
- Travel validity: 20 December 2023.
- Prices are quoted per person twin sharing basis, and is correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice. All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Minimum 4 persons to form a group.
- These rates does not include tipping, airfare or airport tax.
- Compulsory Tipping:
- A$2 per person per day per city for Coach Captain
- A$5 per person per day per city for Local Guide
- A$5 per person per day per city for Driver cum Guide
- Min A$30 per day whichever is highest (Pay Direct)
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply.
- Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.