- 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #20-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480
Availability: 01 Apr 2023 to 31 Mar 2024
- Ferry options from Fremantle, visit the Penguin Island or Rottnest Island – home to world’s cutest and photogenic marsupial, the quokka.
- Busselton Jetty– See the longest jetty in the Southern Hemisphere
- Pemberton adjoins the Gloucester National Park, with its towering karri trees and clear rivers. Visitors can climb to the cabin for the sensational views of Karri Forest.
- 2 nights’ stay in Perth
- 1 night’s stay each in Mandurah, Busselton, Pemberton & Albany
- 7 days’ car rental
UOB Travel Exclusive: Complimentary luggage with a minimum spend with UOB Cards
Day 1: Arrive Perth
Your journey begins in Perth. Here is where you pick up your car at the airport. Rest up on arrival and anticipate the trip for the next few days.
Day 2: Perth – Fremantle – Mandurah (Travel time : approx. 1.5hrs).
You will start off towards Fremantle, situated at the mouth of the Swan River. Fremantle is known to be a vibrant and charming multi-cultural port city, it is also shopaholic’s heaven for crafts, clothes, and jewellery which are all available at the bustling Fremantle Market. If there is time to spare, you may want to travel further to Rockingham and take a ferry to the nearby Penguin Island. From there, continue your journey south to Mandurah, along the foreshore, there are some quaint cafes to visit. Last but not least, spend the rest of your day at the Mandurah Ocean Marina where many million dollars boats are moored.
Day 3: Mandurah – Bunbury – Busselton (Travel time : approx. 3hrs).
The next day, we would leave for Bunbury. First stop would be Koombana Bay with a cruise along the canals lines with opulent houses and the picturesque estuary. Home to many migratory birds and friendly bottlenose dolphins, Bunbury is a cosmopolitan regional city that is full of life and offers a diverse range of holiday experiences. In the afternoon, your journey brings you to Busselton, best known for its jetty area. You will spend the night here.
Day 4: Busselton – Margaret River – Pemberton (Travel time : approx. 1.5hrs).
After breakfast it is back on the road again for a drive to the world-renowned Margaret River wine region. Some of the most picturesque scenery are found here. Incorporating towering forest, a diverse coastline and lush green pasture that become a blaze of colour with wildflowers in Spring, a visit to the region would not be complete without exploring and tasting the wines from premium producers, suggested wineries to check out are at Xanadu winery or Voyager Estate to indulge in a vineyard lunch overlooking continuous rows of vines. Also not to be missed are the local cheese, chocolates and yoghurts as you go. From there, we will continue our journey to Pemberto which would be your destination for the night.
Day 5: Pemberton – Walpole – Albany (Travel time : approx. 3.15hrs).
Today is dedicated to visiting Pemberton and Walpole. Pemberton adjoins the Gloucester National Park, with its towering karri trees and clear rivers. Visitors can climb to the cabin for the sensational views of Karri Forest. Other options include embarking on an 4WD adventure ride on Yeagerup Dunes near Pemberton or visiting the local marron, a fresh water crayfish that provides a unique gourmet treat. Next stop would be at Walpole Wilderness Discovery Centre, where you will be able to learn about the sites of The Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, Swarbrick and Mount Frankland The last leg of the day takes you to the pristine coastal town of Albany where you will spend the night.
Day 6: Albany – Kojonup – Perth (Travel time : approx. 5hrs).
On day 6, your route takes you to a 1 hour 40 minutes’ drive up north following the Albany Highway to The Kodja Place. Browse the Kodj Gallery and gift shop, featuring local and regional Noongar paintings, boomerangs, didgeridoos and hand-painted pottery. Experience the tradition of billy tea and damper on a guided tour and enjoy lunch at the café, overlooking the Australian rose maze .From here, it’s a three-hour drive through the vast open spaces of the Wheatbelt to Perth. A suggested refreshment stop would be in the outback town of Williams and its interpretive woolshed. The day ends at your accommodation for the night back at Perth.
Day 7: Perth – Singapore.
Before departure, you might want to do some last minute shopping and souvenir hunting taking back memories of this wonderful western Australia trip as well.
- Valid till 31 Mar 2024.
- Price quoted is based on twin sharing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Package do not include air tickets.
- All tours and hotel subject to availability at time of booking.
- Promotions are not combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak season / weekend surcharge may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- An admin fee of S$50+ per person will be leived for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by suppliers or airlines
- Other terms and conditions apply.