- 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #20-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480
Availability: 26 Jun 2023 to 30 Jun 2023
Price is per twin-sharing
- 4 nights’ stay at a luxury accommodation in one of Margaret River’s most private estates.
- All meals and beverages.
- You’ll be looked after by Earn Your Vino’s award-winning private chef, Mel Kokoti.
- Explore classic Bordeaux varietals -Chardonnay and Cabernet -with Clive Otto of Fraser Gallop. Explore back vintages in a vertical tasting of his iconic wines.
- Delve into the stylistic difference between Rhone Valley’s Syrah and Margaret River’s Shiraz under the expert guidance of Domaine Naturaliste’s winemaker and Syrah aficionado Bruce Dukes
- A hands-on French patisserie class with Romain at his Maison Lassiaille.
- Celebrate all things sparkling at Howard Park Wines, the home to the Marchand & Burch collection of Champagne and Cremant.
- Complete the Tour de France with cider and crêpes at Bistro Breton
- All transfers from arrival through until departure.
Tour date: 26 to 30 June 2023
Five-day winemaking and food + wine immersive journey behind the scenes of the winemaking process. Hands-on experiences and intimate conversations combine in a post-vintage celebration –a side of Margaret River that you’ve never seen before.
- Choose from twin-sharing or double bed. Twin-sharing ncludes a king bed and private ensuite.
- Minimum 2 adults to travel at all times.
- Prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice and are correct as at time of print/update
- Land transfer is included. Other options for transfer can be arranged (helicopter, sea planes, private planes, and etc.) with additional fees.
- Offer is capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Offers are not combinable with other promotions and benefits unless otherwise stated.
- Other terms and conditions apply