- 101 Upper Cross Street,#02-68/69 People's Park Centre, Singapore 058357
Availability: 19 Jan 2023 to 18 Mar 2023
1. Tipping Guideline: A$48 per person (based on 6D5N)
2. Required for a group confirmed departure is minimum 10 passengers.
3. Due to local or religious festivals unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions, the sequence of itinerary may need to be changed or alternative sites substituted at short notice period.
- Suggested Excursions:
1. Full Day Rottnest Island : The Bayseeker Island Package
fr A$160 (Adt) / A$135 (Chd)
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – PERTH
Assemble at Changi International Airport. Have a pleasant flight to Perth – Capital city of Western Australia. Upon Arrival, Transfer to Hotel for check in.
DAY 2: PERTH – MANDURAH – FREMANTLE (BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER)
- Dolphin & Scenic Marine Cruise – Onboard Scenic cruise to explore the vast, calm, inland waterways and Indian Ocean in and around beautiful Mandurah and the world-renowned-Peel-Harvey Estuary, with dolphin spotting along the way.
- Monument Hill – The Fremantle War Memorial, located at Monument Hill in Fremantle, is surrounded by beautiful rose gardens and well maintained lawns. This gorgeous park set high on a hill overlooks Fremantle and harbour.
- Fisherman Harbour – WA’s largest working port and is home to over 400 fishing boats. The harbour was built in 1919 when a 300 metre breakwater was constructed to provide an anchorage for fishing vessels.
- Roundhouse – The Fremantle Round House is the oldest public building in Western Australia, purpose built as a jail when the Swan River Colony was first settled.
- Esplanade – The Fremantle Esplanade playground and surrounding space cater for all ages. It is situated on Marine Terrace.
- Cappuccino Strip – Fremantle is renowned for its cafes and coffee shops, most notably on the ‘Cappuccino Strip’, a section of South Terrace known for its alfresco dining culture.
- Fremantle Weekend Market – WA’s Ultimate Market Experience for locals and tourists with over 100 years of Experience. It was established in 1897 and has become one of the most recognised and celebrated attractions in Fremantle. *Open on Fri, Sat, Sun
- Cottesloe Beach – Photo stop at one of Perth’s most iconic shorelines, known for its crystal clear waters.
DAY 3: PERTH – SWAN VALLEY – PERTH (BREAKFAST)
- Goat Cheese Farm – Locally made artisan cheese and sample the delicious handcrafted cheeses made on the farm including camembert and feta styles.
- Little Eeden Honey Farm – Produced natural, totally unprocessed Bush Honey Farm. It is even that raw, it contains pollen and sometimes a little bit of bee’s wax.
- Caversham Wildlife Park – Here showcases many of Australia’s unique native animals, including koalas, wallabies, possums, Tasmanian devils and wombats – providing visitors with the opportunity for a close-up encounter with some Australian icons !
DAY 4: PERTH – NAMBUNG NATIONAL PARK – PERTH (BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER)
- Sandboarding Adventure – Lancelin in WA is a premier sanboarding destination. Pure white sand rises three storeys high. Experience the awesome white sand dunes on a sandboard here.
- Lobster Shack – Enjoy special Lobster Lunch here.
- Pinnacles Desert – A sandy, barren landscape filled with thousands of limestone pillars pointing towards the heavens, The Pinnacles are one of Australia’s most unique and intriguing landscapes.
DAY 5: PERTH FREE DAY (BREAKFAST )
- Today will be Free & Easy day. You may consider to join for optional tour that plan for you.
DAY 6: PERTH – SINGAPORE (BREAKFAST )
- Perth City Orientation Tour – Driving pass Parliament House, St Georges Terrace, to see clever integration of Perth’s historic and contemporary buildings, Barrach Street Arch, Council House and Governor’s Residence.
- Photo-stop at Swan Bell Tower & Elizabeth Quay
- Kings Park Botanical Garden – Stroll across the Federation Walkway and check-out the giant boab tree.
Thank you for choosing CTC Travel and we look forward to see you again.