- 150 South Bridge Road, #07-01 Fook Hai Building (S058727)
Availability: 01 Dec 2022 to 31 Dec 2027
- Paradise Country Farm
- Mountview Alpaca Farm
- Mt. Tambourine
- Harbour Town Premium Outlet
- Movie World
- Mosque Visit & Halal Meals*
- 2 Night stay in Tangalooma Island Resort
- 4WD Desert Safari
- Sand Tobogganing
- Hand-feeding of wild Dolphins
- Minimum 10 Adults to Move tour and with a Tour Manager
- Include AIG Classic Plan Covid-19 Enhanced Travel Insurane
DAY 1 – SINGAPORE – BRISBANE
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Brisbane, the state capital of Queensland.
- Meals On Board
DAY 2 – BRISBANE – MORETON ISLAND
Upon arrival, proceed to Holt Street Wharf for a 75-minutes catamaran cruise to Moreton Island where you will be having a night stay in Tangalooma Island Resort. After lunch, spend your time exploring the island with 4WD Desert Safari and Sand Tobogganing Tour where you will enjoy the nature of sand and sea. This evening, you may be able to experience hand-feeding of wild dolphins as they swim
close to the beach of the island.
Note: The dolphins are wild animals and are subjected to weather permits.
- Meals On Board / Lunch / HALAL 3-COURSE DINNER
DAY 3 – MORETON ISLAND
After breakfast, spend the day free at leisure and explore the island with activities included from the resort
such as Helicopter workshop where you will have a better understanding on how helicopter is being
operated and meet the pilots for an educational for your family. You may also wish to consider going for
water activities on the catamaran or hand feeding of kookaburra, a native bird species in Australia.
DAY 4 – MORETON ISLAND – GOLD COAST
This morning, bid farewell to Tangalooma as you take a ferry back to Brisbane. Upon arrival, proceed to Paradise Country Farm to experience Australian bush culture. Join farm activities like sheep shearing, cow milking or whip cracking and sample a taste of quintessential bush fare by tucking into a traditional Billy Tea and Damper. Spot kangaroos, emus and wallabies and pose for photographs with koalas. Enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch with live entertainment and bush dancing. Next, visit the Gold Coast Masjid, which was built in 1995 for its Muslim community residing in Gold Coast.
- Breakfast / HALAL BBQ LUNCH
DAY 5 – GOLD COAST
Today, spend an exciting day getting up close with Alpacas from the Mountview Alpaca Farm, understand its nature and habitat. Next, continue your day to Mt. Tambourine and discover the beauty of an outskirt township of Queensland by having some relaxation time with your loved ones. Lastly, proceed to Harbour Town Premium Outlet for your shopping spree with over 240 stores to shop from.
- Breakfast / HALAL THAI DINNER
DAY 6 – GOLD COAST
Spend the day at the exciting Warner Bros. Movie World, known as “Hollywood on the Gold Coast”. Take the most advanced and thrilling suspended coaster ride in the southern hemisphere on Lethal Weapon or try the heart-thumping and thrilling ride, Superman Escape. Enjoy the Shrek 4D Adventures show, or go on the scariest, spookiest, most spine-tingling rollercoaster ride on Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster. You can also watch stunt drivers in action at the new “Hollywood Stunt Driver” show.
DAY 7 – GOLD COAST
After breakfast, spend the day free at leisure. You may wish to join some optional tours at own expenses, such as spending an exciting day at the Dream World Australia’s largest theme park with over 40 rides including 4 roller coasters. The park is made up of several themed lands: Ocean Parade, Dreamworks Experience, Wiggles World, Gold Rush Country, Rocky Hollow, Tiger Island and the Australian Wildlife Experience. These lands feature a collection of rides, animal exhibits, shows, food outlets and merchandise shops. Go whale watching or continue shopping around Gold Coast.
DAY 8 – GOLD COAST – BRISBANE – SINGAPORE
If time permits, you can do some last-minute shopping before you transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Revisions, if any, in itinerary are subject to the Company’s Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is available at www.ChansWorld.com/PackageTourTnCs
- In particular, the Customer is requested to note the following:
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- Accommodation in designated cities is subject to room availability.
- Sequence of itinerary may be subject to change.
- Proposed changes, if any, that are not accepted will be subject to the refund provisions set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- During local or international public holidays such as Christmas Day, some attractions may be closed or will operate for half a day. Alternative arrangements will be made to visit these affected attractions on other days or they will be replaced with alternatives.
- Updated 23 Sep 2022