- 1 Park Road #04-25/26 People's Park Complex Singapore 059108
Geoje Oedo Cruise
Cheomseongdae Astronomical Observatory
Tongyeong Cable Car <longest cable car in Korea>
Miraesa Temple & Cyress Forest Bath
Bulguksa Temple <UNESCO site>
Ikseon-dong Hanok Village & Hwangridan-gil
DIY Korean Chili Paste Making,
Hanbok wearing at Changdeokgung Palace
Shopping at Premium Outlet Mall, ancient street & traditional market
Enjoy Korean Sauna Jimjibang
Soy Sauce Raw Crab and Abalone set, Lobster Seafood steamboat, Brasied Mackerel with Beancurd, Korean Pork BBQ, Korean Ginseng Chicken soup, Korean rice lettuce wrap ….
Day 1: Singapore - Incheon
Day 2: Incheon ~ KTX to Busan Station ~ Gamcheon Cultural Village ~ Songdo Sky Walk ~ BIFF Square
Day 3: Geoje ~ Maemiseong Castle ~ Geoje Oedo Cruise (Inc: Haegeumgang + Oedo Botania) ~ Geoje Windy Hill
Day 4: Geoje ~ Tongyeong ~ Tongyeong Cable Car (longest tourist cable car in Korea over 1,975m) ~ Traditional Market ~ Miraesa Temple & Cypress Forest ~ Yi Sun Sin Park ~ Busan
Day 5: Gyeongju (Ancient Capital) ~ Gyochon Traditional Village ~ DIY Korea Chili Paste Making~ Cheomseongdae Astronomical Observatory (Autumn Pink Muly Grass) ~
Hwangridan-gil (trendy café and artisan shops in over 1000 year old city street) ~ Rustic Hanok Style Starbucks ~ Bulguksa Temple <UNESCO cultural asset>
Day 6: Premium Outlet ~ KTX to Seoul ~ Ikseon-dong Hanok Village ~ Dongdaemun Market
Day 7: Changdeokgung Palace <UNESCO World Heritage> + Bonus: Hanbok Wearing ~ Ginseng Specialty shop ~ Cosmetic Duty Free ~ Jjimjilbang (Must try unique experience: Korea-Style Sauna) ~ Hongdae <vibrant street with shops, café & Restaurant>
Day 8: Healthy Liver Shop ~ Transfer to the Incheon Airport - Singapore
1. During major international or local festive events, accommodation may not be arranged as stated as above.
2. Tour groups may be merged and sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Bonus tour will be not replaced nor refunded. Seasonal Tour subject to change by weather condition.
4. All hotel ratings are based on local standard. In case of hotel rooms are running full, an equivalent standard hotel will be served as replacement.
5. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese itineraries, the Chinese version shall prevail.
6. Room type, size and/or view are allocated by hotel/resort, subject to availability.
7. Tour is fully conducted in Mandarin.