- 1 Park Road #04-25/26 People's Park Complex Singapore 059108
Availability: 01 Apr 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
– Café Glencoe
– [Bonus Tour :- Pink Muhly Season 5-25 Oct]
– O”Sulloc Green Tea Museum [Incl.1 Cup of Green Tea Ice Cream]
– Manjang Cave & Arte Museum
– Sumokwon Theme Park [Incl.3D Art, 5D showroom & Ice Museum]
– Jeju Specialty meals – Black Pork Bulgogi withFried rice of Mt. Halla shape
– Army Stew Soup & Gilled Fish Set
– Broiled Squid & Pork in Hot Stew
– Abalone Seafood Steamboat
– Full day Guided Tour with Meals [Incl. Ecoland, Jeju Boromwat & Udo island by Ferry]
– Abalone Hotpot Rice + Grilled Abalone with butter Lunch
Day 1: Singapore – Jeju
Day 2: Jeju ~ Sumokwo Theme Park [3D Art + 5D showroom + Ice Museum] ~ Mysterious Road ~ Dongmun Market
Day 3: Arte Museum ~ Handam Walk Trail ~ O”Sulloc Green Tea Museum ~ Yongmeori Beach
Day 4: Manjang Cave ~ Seongsan IIchuulbong (SunRise Peak) ~ Seongeup Folk Village ~ Sangumburi ~ Café Glencoe (food & drinks own expense)
Day 5: Ginseng outlet ~ Cosmetic Duty Free ~ Healthy Liver Shop ~ Iho Taewoo Beach ~ Yongyeon Cloud Bridge Chilseongro shopping street
Day 6: Free at leisure or you may join the Optional Tour, explore Jeju by yourself or do some shopping in Jeju island
Day 7: Transfer to the Jeju Airport ~ Jeju Singapore
- During major international or local festive events, accommodation may not be arranged as stated as above.
- Tour groups may be merged and sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Bonus tour will be not replaced nor refunded.
- All hotel ratings are based on local standard. In case of hotel rooms are running full, an equivalent standard hotel will be served as replacement.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese itineraries, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- Room type, size and/or view are allocated by hotel/resort, subject to availability.
- Tour is fully conducted in Mandarin.