- 1 Park Road, #03-58/59 People's Park Complex, Singapore 059108
Availability: 11 Feb 2023 to 23 Sept 2023
NATAS Special: Up to $50 discount per room
- Shifen Old Street
- Shifen Waterfall
- Lin An Tai Historical Home
- Beitou Hot Spring Museum
- Geothermal Valley
- Rao He Night Market
- Green Green Grasslands
- Sun Moon Lake
- Wen Wu Temple
- Meinong Folk Village + hand-painted traditional oil-paper umbrella DIY
- Qijin Island
- Buddha Memorial Hall
- The Pier 2 Arts Center
- Liu He Night Market
- Shen Ji New Village
- Natural Way Six Arts Cultural Center
- Feng Jia Night Market
- Taoyuan Xpark
7 Breakfast, 5 Lunches, 2 Dinner
Stay 4* Hotel
DAY 1 – SINGSPORE – TAOYUAN
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your holiday with a pleasant flight to Taiwan. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our friendly local guide. Thereafter, transfer to the hotel for check-in.
- Meals On Board
DAY 2 – TAOYUAN – NANTOU
After breakfast, depart for Nantou Green Green Grasslands, famous for their picturesque natural setting and acclaimed as the “Paradise in the Mist”. Next, we will visit the Skywalk, which is at an altitude of 1700-2000 meters and has six lookout points. Visitors are able to see the magnificent mountain views and the Cing Jing Farm below. Tonight, you stay at Cing Jing Veterans Farms, where you can enjoy the fresh air and cosy atmosphere of the wild greenery.Note: Please bring along your overnight bag for Cing Jing Farm home stay. Nantou Hotel will be replaced if Cing Jing Farm is not available due to poor weather conditions.
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
DAY 3 – NANTOU – KAOHSIUNG
After breakfast, proceed to Sun Moon Lake. Enjoy a short cruise around the lake (subject to weather conditions). After that, visit Wen Wu Temple and the Aboriginal Product Shop. Thereafter, proceed to Kaohsiung and visit The Pier 2 Arts Center which used to be an old and forgotten warehouse steeped in history and rejuvenated by a group of artists who injected waves of creativity and inspiration. When evening comes, we will visit Liu He Night Market.
- Breakfast / Lunch
DAY 4 – KAOHSIUNG – TAICHUNG
After breakfast, take a ferry to Qijin Island. It is a must-visit destination that is famous for its historical and cultural site. Some attractions on the island include the Cihou Lighthouse, Cihou Fort, etc. Next, visit the Pearl Breeding Centre. Thereafter, visit Buddha Memorial Hall, a blend of ancient and modern, traditional and modern architecture, with culture and education, understanding and practice of the function.Continue to visit Meinong Folk Village + hand-painted traditional oil-paper umbrella DIY, completely preserving Hakka Culture, introducing Meinong’s culture and geography. You can also experience the traditional oil-paper umbrella painting DIY here. This evening, get set for a gastronomic experience at Feng Jia Night Market, savouring and slurping various local street snacks.
- Breakfast / Lunch
DAY 5 – TAICHUNG – TAIPEI
After breakfast, visit the Natural Way Six Arts Cultural Center, an urban cultural oasis whose buildings date back to the Japanese colonial era. In addition to appreciating the historic architecture, visitors can take part in a variety of events like tea ceremonies and themed lectures. Next, visit Shen Ji New Village. Renovated from old residential housing, Shenji New Village in Taichung is now a vibrant creative and cultural hub where many different art studios gather and organic markets take place from time to time. Thereafter, visit Taoyuan Xpark, the first overseas facility of Japanese theme park operator Yokohama Hakkeijima. There are various experiences that can only be enjoyed in “Xpark”, including unique living species, the fusion performance by the school of fish and music, and the extraordinary environmental exhibition. Tonight, enjoy your local snacks at Rao He Night Market.
- Breakfast / Lunch
DAY 6 – TAIPEI
After breakfast, visit Vigor Kobo Pineapple Cake Museum Tour with DIY Pineapple Cake Making. Next, proceed to the famous Shifen Old Street, where you can make your wish on the sky lantern at your own expenses (subject to weather conditions). Continue to visit Shifen Waterfall. The falls’ total height is 20 metres and 40 metres in width, making it the broadest waterfall in Taiwan. Next, go to Chiufen, a prosperous village on a hill with many tea houses and shops where you can buy traditional gifts and snacks from the area.
- Breakfast / Dinner
DAY 7 – TAIPEI
After breakfast, start your day by visiting the Beitou Hot Spring Museum, a tudor-style building in Beitou that used to house a large public bath during the Japanese colonial times. It now functions as an excellent museum about hot springs, history and culture of public baths across Taiwan. Continue to visit the Geothermal Valley. It was once known as the Hell Valley or the Ghost Lake due to several incidents involving tourists in the early days. After lunch, visit Lin An Tai Historical Home, a southern Fujianese-style courtyard. It has a number of wings to house various generations of the family. It is built in red brick; the roof is terra cotta tiles. Tonight, immerse yourself in the vibrant ambience at Ximending, Taipei’s famed shopping area and the epicenter of the city’s youth culture to shop.
- Breakfast / Lunch
DAY 8 – TAIPEI – TAOYUAN AIRPORT – SINGAPORE
If time permits in the morning, enjoy last-minute shopping. Then you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Singapore. We hope that you will have a memorable vacation with ASA Holidays.
- Meals On Board / Breakfast
- In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances, and/or bad weather conditions, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or altered. Alternative attractions will be substituted without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure a smoother journey and tour.
- All bookings will be subjected to the terms and conditions as stipulated in this brochure.
- Admission and entrance tickets will be included when specifi ed.
- Minimum group size of 16 passengers is required for a confi rmed departure. Group size of 15 and below will solely be at the discretion of ASA Holidays and passengers need to accept the arrangement.
- The tour is conducted in Mandarin.
- All hotel ratings are based on local standards. In the event that accommodation in the stated hotel is unavailable, it will be replaced by another hotel of similar standards.
- During major events, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
- ASA Holidays recommends you to buy travel insurance for your trip to ensure coverage.
- All fl ights are subject to change without prior notice.
- In the event of discrepancies between the English and Chinese itinerary, please refer to the Chinese version.
- Room types are based on the run of the house and allocated by respective hotels. ASA Holidays will not be responsible for the diff erences in of the
- Participation in optional tours will be at the passengers’ own choice and expense.