New Shan Travel
- 133 New Bridge Road, #22-03 Chinatown Point, Singapore 059413
Availability: 01 Feb 2023 to 31 Aug 2023
- Accommodation based on twin sharing basis
- Air passage with Japan Airlines (JL), checked in baggage 2 pcs with 23 kg each
- Transportation as stated
- Meals-on-board at Princess Cruises
- 1 Night – Anchorage: Hotel Captain Cook
- 1 Night – Mt. Mckinley: Mt. Mckinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- 2 Night – Denali: Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- 2 Night – Copper River: Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge
- 7 Night – Grand Princess Cruises or similar
- 1 Night – Vancouver, Canada: Fourpoints by Sheraton, Vancouver Airport or similar
- Airport, Seaport related taxes & surcharges (SGD$ 998.00)
Land Logistics at USD $4.00 per person
Interior, Oceanview & Balcony Cabin at USD 14.50 per person per night
Mini Suite at USD 15.50 per person per night
Prepaid land gratuities at USD 170.00 per person
- ESTA for United states of America at USD 14.00
- Service fee for ESTA & ETA at SGD 50.00 per person
- ETA for Canada at CAD 7.00
- Any required VISA to enter above destinations
- Travel insurance and personal expenditure such as soft/hard beverages, phone calls, laundry, internet access, tipping, and meals not mentioned, optional tours, etc.
- Evacuation cost in case of emergency
- Other services not clearly indicated under ‘Inclusions’
- Day 01 | September 10, 2023 | Depart from Singapore, transit in Narita, Japan to Seattle, United states of America then Anchorage.
- Day 02 | September 11, 2023 | Anchorage to Talkeetna with Rail, coach to Mt. Mckinley
- Day 03 | September 12, 2023 | Mt. Mckinley to Denali with coach
- Day 04 | September 13, 2023 | Denali National Park Exploration
- Day 05 | September 14, 2023 | Denali to Copper River by coach
- Day 06 | September 15, 2023 | Day at leisure
- Day 07 | September 16, 2023 | Copper River to Whittier by coach, get on Princess cruise for nonother cruising experience (Meals-on-board)
- Day 08 | September 17, 2023 | Hubbard Glacier, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) (Meals-on-board)
- Day 09 | September 18, 2023 | Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) (Meals-on-board/)
- Day 10 | September 19, 2023 | Skagway, Alaska (Meals-on-board)
- Day 11 | September 20, 2023 | Juneau, Alaska (Meals-on-board)
- Day 12 | September 21, 2023 | Ketchikan, Alaska (Meals-on-board)
- Day 13 | September 22, 2023 | At sea (Meals-on-board)
- Day 14 | September 23, 2023 | Disembark in Vancouver, Canada
- Day 15 | September 24, 2023 | Depart from Vancouver, Canada
- Day 16 | September 25, 2023 | Transit in Narita, Japan
- Day 17 | September 26, 2023 | Arrival in Singapore
- Minimum 20 passengers for confirmed departure.
- Deposit of SGD 2,000.00 per person at time of reservation.
- Balance / Full payment to be collect 90 days before departure.
- Fare quoted based on per adult on twin-sharing room basis.
- Maximum 4 passengers in 1 cabin.
- 3rd/4th person rates are based on passengers occupying the 3rd/4th berth in a cabin.
Quad sharing passengers will be offered 2 rooms in hotel accommodations.
- Additional passengers are subject to fare difference.
- Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Submit Health Declaration (SG Arrival Card) to be submitted within 72 hours prior to arrival in Singapore.
- Changes or cancellation are subjected to airlines’, hotels, and other principals’ penalty schedules and their Terms and Conditions.
- Schedule and itinerary may be changed due to the unpredictability of uncontrollable factors, including but not limited to weather, medical emergency, political environment, wars, pandemic, force majeure.
* Sequence of itinerary subject to change without prior notice *