- 101 Upper Cross Street,#02-68/69 People's Park Centre, Singapore 058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 18 Oct 2023
- Rome – Vatican City, St. Peter’s Basilica, Spanish Steps, Trinita dei Monti, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Castel Sant’ Angelo, The Colosseum, Fountain of Trevi, Roman Forum
- Tuscany – The Mall Factory Outlet
- Pisa – Square of Miracles, Leaning Tower
- Florence – Duomo, Santa Maria Cathedral, Door of Paradise
- Venice – St. Mark’s Square, Doge’s Palace, Bridge of Sighs, Venetian Glass Blowing Factory
- Milan – Duomo, Duomo Square, La Scala Opera House, Gallery Victor Emmanuel II
- Mt. Titlis
- Lion Monument
- Chapel Monument
- Rhine Falls
- Lake Titisee
- Black Forest
- Place De La Concorde
- Arce De Triomphe
- Champs Elysee
- Lourve Museum
12 Breakfasts & 4 Lunchs & 7 Dinners
- Pork Knuckle + Black Forest Cake
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – ROME (MEALS ON BOARD)
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight to Rome – Italy.
DAY 2: ROME – VATICAN CITY – ROME (LUNCH/DINNER)
- St. Peter’s Basilica – Visit the largestand most renowned church in the world.
(Note: During religious holidays and State visits, St. Peter’s Basilicawill beclosedfor visits.)
- Vatican City– Headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church and home to the Pope.
- The Colosseum –Built in 72 AD, with 70,000 seating and the biggest amphitheater (view).
DAY 3: ROME – LECCIO – FLORENCE (BREAKFAST)
- Roman Forum – Is a rectangular forum (plaza) surrounded by the ruins of several important ancient government buildings.
- Trinita dei Monti – A Roman Catholic late Renaissance titular church.
- Pantheon – The best preserved with the biggest brick dome.
- Piazza Navona – One of the most beautiful and famous squares.
- Castel Sant’ Angelo – Later used by the popes as a fortress and castle, and is now a museum.
- Fountain of Trevi – Make a wish at the famous fountain.
- Spanish Steps – Set of steps with a Spanish square below.
- The Mall Outlet – Enjoy your shopping spree at the most famous outlet centre.
DAY 4: FLORENCE – PISA – FLORENCE (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Square of Miracles –Surrounded by a wallarea recognizedasthecenterof European medieval art.
- Leaning Tower – Most famous TiltingBellTower.
- FlorenceDuomo – Florence’sDuomo is the city’s most iconic landmark.
- Santa Maria Cathedral– The Cathedral ofSantaMariadelFiorewascompletedin1434andisthemost important landmark in Florence.
- Door of Paradise – The east doors of BaptistryweredubbedbyMichelangeloasthe “Gates of Paradise”.
- Ponte Vecchio – The most striking and oldest bridge in Florence.
DAY 5: FLORENCE – VENICE (BREAKFAST/LUNCH)
- St. Mark’s Square – The principal publicsquareofVenice.
- Doge’s Palace –A palace built in Venetian Gothic style.
- Bridge of Sighs – AnEnclosedbridgemadeofwhitelimestonecontainshas windows with stone bars.
- Venetian Glass Blowing Factory – Demonstration of how a richly colored Venetian glass is made.
DAY 6: VENICE – MILAN (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- MilanDuomo– The Duomo di Milano, one of the world’s largest cathedrals.
- Duomo Square – Historic City Square.
- La Scala Opera House – Italy’s leading Opera House.
- Gallery Victor Emmanuel II – World’s oldest shopping mall with magnificentinterior decor covered with a glass and ironroof.
DAY 7: MILAN – MT. TITLIS – LUCERNE (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Mt. Titlis – Ascend by the revolving cable car to 3238m impressive mountain.
DAY 8: LUCERNE (BREAKFAST)
- Today, spend the morning at leisure in mountainous traditional resort town. You may also choose to take an option to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe at your own expense.
- Lion Monument – A giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock.
- Chapel Bridge – Europe’s oldest covered bridge.
DAY 9: LUCERNE – TITISEE – COLMAR (BREAKFAST/LUNCH)
- Cuckoo Clocks – A timeless art piece from the Black Forest.
- Lake Titisee – Oneofthe mostfamousplacesfortouristsintheBlackForest.
- Black Forest – Home of the classical cuckoo clock and the setting of many Grimm fairy tales. Enjoy an original Black Forest cake and pork knuckles lunch.
- Proceed to Colmar – anold town has cobblestone streets lined with half-timbered medieval and early Renaissance buildings.
DAY 10: COLMAR – LA PETITE VENISE – PARIS (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- La Petite Venise – Where pretty houses line the waterway.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Paris.
DAY 11: PARIS (BREAKFAST/LUNCH)
- Place De La Concorde– The largest square in the French capital.
- Arce De Triomphe– One of the most iconic French monument.
- Champs Elysees – Approximately 2km long impressive avenue used for all major celebration in Paris.
- Lourve Museum – The world’s most-visited museum, and a historic landmark in Paris.
- Fragonard Perfumery Musuem– Private museum presents the secrets.
- Galeries Lafayette – French department store legendary for designer shopping and gourmet goods.
- Eiffel Towel– View the symbol of Paris, approximately 10,000 tons tower name after Gustave Eiffel.
DAY 12: PARIS – BRUSSELS – AMSTERDAM (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Atomium – Nice spheres representing an iron crystal magnified 165 billion times.
- Manneken-Pis – A public fountain, a mascot and the hero of many incredible tales.
- Grand Place – Old central market square.
DAY 13: AMSTERDAM (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Wooden Clog-making workshop – Unravels the mystery of the wooden shoe’s prominence in Dutch history.
- Cheese Farm – Workshop show casing how cheese is prepared. There will be free food samples.
- Dam Square – Town square is one of the most well-known and important locations in the city and the country.
- Royal Palace – One of the three palaces that is still used by the Royal Family.
- Diamond Cutting Factory – The world’s leading diamond centre, which showcases unique techniques and the long heritage of diamonds.
DAY 14: AMSTERDAM – SINGAPORE (BREAKFAST/MEALS ON BOARD)
- Transfer to Amsterdam Airport for our flight back home.
DAY 15: ARRIVAL SINGAPORE
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with CTC Travel and we look forward to your next holiday with us.
- Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
- Tour subject to confirmation.
- Tipping Guideline: €120 per person (based on 15D12N)
- Required for a group confirmed departure is minimum 15 passengers.
- Due to local or religious festivals unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions, the sequence of itinerary may need to be changed or alternative sites substituted at short notice period.
12 Day Multi-Destination Europe Tour from London to Amsterdam, Venice, Rome and Paris