- 101 Upper Cross Street,#02-68/69 People's Park Centre, Singapore 058357
Availability: 19 Jan 2023 to 25 Mar 2023
- Tast of Okinawa food & enjoy live performance
- Experience sea salt making
- Visit to Churaumi Aquarium
- Nago Pineapple Park
- Kouri Ocean Tower to enjoy panoramic sea views
- Sefa Utaki, UNESCO Heritage site
4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Okinawa Food
- Japanese set
- Steak or seafood
- Yakiniku BBQ
- Naha City – 3 Nights
- Kariyushi Beach – 1 Night
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – OKINAWA
- Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport. Have a pleasant flight to the Land of the Rising Sun – Japan.
DAY 2: OKINAWA (MOB/L/D)
- Tomari Fish Market – fish market with lots of fresh seafood offers by the port area.
- Shuri Castle – the residence of the Ryukyu Kings for several centuries and designated as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2000.
- Okinawa’s International Avenue – Kokusai Street which has lined with many restaurants and shops.
- Taste Authentic Okinawan Food – enjoy the live performance of folk music.
DAY 3: OKINAWA (B/L/D)
- Nirai Kanai Bridge – located in southern Okinawa. It is worth to drive there for a spectacular view of the Pacific ocean.
- Okinawa World – Enjoy the Elisa dance show and the park’s main attraction, Gyokusendo Cave – a 500 meter long cave that was formed 300,000 years ago.
- Sefa Utaki – is an ancient sacred site of the Okinawan people and a UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking Kudaka Island
- Ashibina Outlet Mall – There are 100 shops providing popular and luxury items at special outlet prices.
DAY 4: OKINAWA (B/L/D)
- Kadena Airbase Viewpoint – A United States Air Force base in the towns of Kadena and Chatan and the city of Okinawa.
- Sea Salt Making Experience
- AEON Mall Okinawa Rycom – Enjoy extensive shopping, delicious cuisines and exciting entertainment.
- Cape Manzamo – Enjoy a scenic elephantshaped rock formation, facing the East China Sea.
DAY 5: OKINAWA (B/L)
- Churaumi Aquarium at Ocean Park – Catch the Dolphin Show and watch the giant sharks and manta rays swim past in the Kuroshio sea Tank,which is one of the largest aquarium tanks in the world.
- Nago Pineapple Park – Is a theme park full of pineapple, tropical fruits and bright plants.
- Kouri Ocean Tower at Kouri Island – to enjoy panoramic view & Kouri Bridge, ocean and Okinawa beach
- American Village – large American-theme leisure complex.
DAY 6: OKINAWA – SINGAPORE (B)
- Transfer to airport for our flight back to Singapore. We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with CTC Travel and we look forward to bring you to your next holiday destination.
- Tour sequence, domestic flights (where applicable), hotels and meals are subject to change with/without prior notice.
- In the event of bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, itineraries or activities may be replaced or cancelled with/without prior notice.
- Journey times serve as a guide only and may vary with actual traffic conditions.