- Blk 926 Yishun Central 1, #01-175, Singapore 760926
Availability: 03 Nov 2023 to 30 Jan 2024
Package Inclusive Of:
Cabin Fare onboard Genting Dream
Tip: If possible, it is cheaper to book two suites instead of quad sharing in one suite.
Package Not Inclusive Of:
Port charges at S$75 per person are to be paid upon booking.
Gratuities are payable on board (applicable to 2 yrs and above): $26 per person per night.
The Palace Suite caters to your every need and is sure to provide maximum comfort. This luxurious room offers an impressive view of the ocean and comes with its own privileges, including:
24-hour butler concierge service
Standard Wi-Fi package
Exclusive access to the Palace Restaurant with complimentary dining
Set meal entitlements at designated speciality dining restaurants.
Happy Hour with complimentary drinks such as selected wines, beers, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages at selected venues
Priority access to live production shows
Day 1 (Sun) Embarkation Day
• 7:00 pm The ship departs from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
Day 2 (Mon) Kuala Lumpur
• 7:00 am Ship arrives at Kuala Lumpur (for technical call only)
• 11:00 am Ship departs at Kuala Lumpur
Day 3 (Tue) Phuket
• 7:00 am (6 am) Ship arrives at Phuket - Deep Sea Port
• 3.00 pm (2 pm) Ship departs from Phuket - Deep Sea Port
Day 4 (Wed) Disembarkation Day
• 6:00 pm Ship arrives at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapor
Important Information to note:
Each stateroom must have at least one passenger who is age 18+
Age of Infant: 6 months to less than 2 years old. Infants must be at least 6 months old on the sailing date to be allowed to board.
Entry Requirements for Singapore:
Travellers must fill out the online SG Arrival Card within three days before arriving in Singapore.