- 601 Marcpherson Road #01-08A Grantral Mall Singapore 368242
- 2 Nights Stay in Sutera Harbour Resort - The Magellan Sutera Resort (Deluxe Garden view)
- 1 Night Stay in Sutera @ Mantanani (Chalet Seaview) or Similar
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Airport Pick Up & Drop Off, Land Transportation (SIC), English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees
- International air ticket to & from Sabah
- Personal insurance and visa fee if necessary
- Tipping and gratuities for tour guide & driver
- Touch down at Kota Kinabalu International Airport. Your Sabah adventure begins here!
- Transfer to Kota Kinabalu where you will check in to your room at the Magellan Sutera Resort.
- After checking in to the resort, feel free to explore the sights and sounds of the buzzing Kota Kinabalu city and nightlife.
- It’s time for a good night’s rest at the The Magellan Sutera Resort to re-energise for more adventures tomorrow!
- Depart from The Magellan Sutera Harbour Resort main lobby to Rampayan Jetty, Kota Belud.
- Arrive at Rampayan Jetty, Kota Belud. You will need to fill up liability form, and the resort's Guest Services Associate will conduct a briefing before departing to Mantanani Island. Start your journey to Mantanani Island by boat from Rampayan Jetty, which takes around 30 to 45 minutes (subject to weather condition).
- Gear up for boat snorkelling sessions conducted by resort's in-house snorkelling guide. Observe the beautiful ocean fish & corals underwater.
- After lunch. Free at leisure throughout the afternoon, or you can join any available sea activities (Complimentary snorkeling equipment / Kayaking / and other non-motorized activities around the island). Drone photoshoot can also be requested at front desk.
- After a long-fruitful day, you will be pampered with delicious dinner at the restaurant. Back to resort and have a good night rest.
- Refreshen yourself, start a new day with a good breakfast. After that free and easy at your free time or you can join any available sea activities (own expenses).
- Time to say goodbye and proceed to return to Rampayan Jetty by boat. Arrived Rampayan Jetty and proceed back to Magellan Sutera Resort.
- In the evening, proceed to Sutera Marina Jetty. Get ready to become acquainted with the charms of Kota Kinabalu on a whole new level
- All aboard! Your evening unfolds along the sultry sun-tinged South China Sea, cruising pass the islands and water villages that dot Sabah’s west coast.
- You are free to wander around the vessel. Panoramic ocean views, warmth of the setting sun and gentle sea breeze grace the upper-deck while a live band serenades the ethnic themed air-conditioned restaurant below with acoustic favourites.
- Dinner will be served. Time to sink your teeth into Sabah’s most sought after culinary experience.
- As the sun sets and the stars come out, Kota Kinabalu’s coastline now comes alive with dazzling city night lights. The North Borneo Cruise will glide across the Waterfront as you indulge in dessert or your next glass of wine. Your rendezvous at sea comes to an end. You will disembark from the cruise at the Sutera Marina Jetty.
- Thereafter, feel free to visit the Horizon Skybar (at Pacific Sutera Resort) or head into town for your second round as you enjoy your last evening in Kota Kinabalu!
- After breakfast, check out of your room and transfer to Kota Kinabalu International Airport for your flight home or onwards to your next destination!
• Transtar Travel reserve the rights to alter routes, timetables and itineraries reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary
• This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle.
• Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
• No refund after reservation/confirmation made. Cancellation charges apply accordingly
• Price & Schedule subjects to change without prior notice