- 601 Marcpherson Road #01-08A Grantral Mall Singapore 368242
- 2 Nights Stay in 3* Meritin Hotel or 4* The Waterfront Hotel Kuching or similar
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Airport Pick Up & Drop Off, Land Transportation (SIC), English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees
- International air ticket to & from Kuching
- Personal insurance and visa fee if necessary
- Meet and pick up at Kuching Airport. Depart for your City Tour to visit must-visit attractions archived in the vibrant city of Kuching.
- Your first stop will be the famous mascot of Kuching at Padungan, aptly represented by a gigantic cat statue, before cruising through China Town and onwards to one of the oldest temples in Sarawak, the Tua Pek Kong Temple.
- You will tour through the heart of the city, you’ll be passing by unique visuals such as traditional Malay homes built on stilts, the majestic Astana where it was once home to the White Rajah and currently utilised as the official residence of the Governor of Sarawak, the old Colonial Law Courthouse of Sarawak, the Clock
Tower, a granite obelisk constructed in memory of Rajah Charles Brooke, and the iconic Kuching Pink Mosque. After that, you will make your way to the Darul
Hana Bridge for a scenic view of Kuching Waterfront.
- In the evening, you will hop onto a boat and enjoy a relaxing river cruise along the Sarawak River to take in the gorgeous sights of the city from a different
perspective and marvel at the treasure trove of visually stunning buildings such as Fort Margherita, Astana, and Square Tower along the waterfront.
- After your river cruise, you will be transferred to hotel for a good night’s rest!
- Arise bright and early to get those tummies will with a sumptuous breakfast!
- After breakfast, you’ll depart for your tour at the Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre to admire and encounter Orang Utans as they get nurtured to their best health and readapt to be released into the wild. Snatch the opportunity to see the Orang Utans emerge from the forest during feeding time! After spending some time with our fuzzy brethren, it’s time for you to be fed with some lunch!
- After lunch, it’s time to head over to the award-winning Sarawak Cultural Village. Immerse in the culture and traditions of the vibrant races of Sarawak with a tour of a 17-acre site where you will get to learn more about the seven representative ethnic races. Be enthralled by a live performance by the natives and their impressive handicrafts skills!
- After an insightful and busy day out, it’s time to grab some dinner and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Make your last day in Kuching a good one by starting off with some breakfast. After breakfast, proceed to pack up your belongings and check out of your room.
- After checking out, it’s time to bid Sarawak, its people and a great trip goodbye as you are transferred to Kuching Airport.
• Transtar Travel reserve the rights to alter routes, timetables and itineraries reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary
• This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle.
• Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
• No refund after reservation/confirmation made. Cancellation charges apply accordingly
• Price & Schedule subjects to change without prior notice