- 601 Marcpherson Road #01-08A Grantral Mall Singapore 368242
- 2 Nights Stay in Kota Kinabalu 4* Luma Hotel or similar
- 1 Night Stay in Kinabalu Pine Resort or similar
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Airport Pick Up & Drop Off, Land Transportation (SIC), English Speaking Guide, Entrance Fees
- International air ticket to & from Sabah
- Personal insurance and visa fee if necessary
- Warmest greetings at Kota Kinabalu Airport! Transfer to Kota Kinabalu city hotel. After checking in to hotel, feel free to explore and enjoy the small rustic city and nightlife.
- At 4.45PM, transfer to Sutera Marina Jetty for the North Borneo Cruises - Sunset Dinner Cruise experience! Your evening unfolds along the sultry sun-tinged South China Sea, cruising pass the islands and water villages that dot Sabah’s west coast. You are free to wander around the vessel. Panoramic ocean views, warmth of the setting sun and gentle sea breeze grace the upper-deck while a live band serenades the ethnic themed air-conditioned restaurant below with acoustic favourites.
- Dinner will be served buffet style. Time to sink your teeth into Sabah’s most sought-after culinary experience. As the sun sets and the stars come out, Kota Kinabalu’s coastline now comes alive with dazzling city night lights. The North Borneo Cruises will glide across the Waterfront as you indulge in dessert or your next glass of wine.
- You will disembark from the cruise at the Sutera Marina Jetty and transfer back to the hotel.
- Upon pick up from the hotel lobby, you will be whooshed straight into Sabah’s lush countryside-- with a couple of interesting pitstops along the way for some famous local eats, handmade folk souvenirs, and perhaps a taste of some exotic fruits. The first 1⁄2 hour drive ushers you through scenic landscapes and lush paddy fields laced with rustic local villages and finally into Tamparuli Town. Take a walk on the famous “Jambatan Tamparuli” suspension bridge and soak up the small-town charm. Continue your journey through the mountainous roads winding along the Crocker range for another hour, till the next brief stop at Nabalu Handicraft market. Nabalu is a rustic point perched on the hillside, where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables, and handicraft souvenirs.
- Depart on another hour’s journey to Poring Hot Spring. Lunch at the local restaurant. After lunch, time for a soothing sulphur bath in the Japanese-styled open-air tubs! Dip in the all-natural mineral-rich hot springs water, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There is also a cold-water pool nearby for those who prefer a cold dip.
- Your day wraps up with an immersive exploration of Mount Kinabalu’s treetops. The Canopy Treetop Walk invites you to witness the grandeur of a hundred-million-year-old rainforest, from a 175m length walkway suspended 60 meters above lush jangly tangles. Take in the sights and sounds and discover unique rainforest creatures from a bird’s eye view. A 20 minutes hike is needed to reach the Canopy Walkway.
- Transfer to Kundasang and check into a mountain resort. You will notice the change in air temperature at this elevated level. You are free to explore the resort at leisure.
- On your 3rd day, you will wake up to a misty morning ushering in views of sun-draped Mount Kinabalu. Birds chirp away while low-hanging clouds blanket the valleys.
- Transfer to the Desa Cattle Farm—A 199hectar stretch of pristine farmland on the foothills of Mt.Kinabalu.
- Cattle graze the green pastures of to provide nearly one million litters of mountain-fresh creamery annually, all while travellers both near and far enjoy the outrageously scenic view that plays backdrop for the daily milking that goes on. You can get close to the cattle; bottle feed the calf’s and have a go at some fresh milk yogurt produce straight off the farm.
- Next up on the day’s agenda - visit to Malaysia’s first ever UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kinabalu National Park. Set at 1,500m above sea level, this 754sq kilometre park features one the Tallest Mountains in all South East Asia as its centre piece - Mount Kinabalu. Rising at 4,095.2m with cloud-hugging peaks that shade the valleys below, the majestic mountain is certainly a sight to behold from Kinabalu National Park.
- Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air as you proceed for a guided walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden, to learn more about the Kinabalu Park’s biological treasure trove.
Proceed for lunch at the restaurant in Kinabalu Park. Thereafter, depart back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu City.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight.
• Transtar Travel reserve the rights to alter routes, timetables and itineraries reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary
• This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle.
• Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
• No refund after reservation/confirmation made. Cancellation charges apply accordingly
• Price & Schedule subjects to change without prior notice