- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross Street, B1-01A Singapore, Singapore 058357
Availability: 01 Mar 2023 to 31 Oct 2023
Day 01 SINGAPORE > INCHEON
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the capital city of Korea.
Day 02 INCHEON - CHEONAN REGION
• Fruit Picking - Enjoy fruit picking of your favourite fruit depending on the season.
• Hot spring - It is a hot spring resort comprising of a wave pool, flow pool, jacuzzi pool, aqua spray etc.
Day 03 CHEONAN REGION - JEOLLAKBUK-DO - JEONJU REGION
• Mt Daedun - Take a cable car ride to Korea’s most beautiful mountain in the Central region with all kinds of rock formations. Here, you can experience walking across a suspension bridge among the clouds where you can find a quaint little stone temple at the other end. (subject to weather conditions)
• Jeonju Hanok Village - Take a walk around the traditional village comprising over 800 traditional Korean houses called Hanok houses.
• Korean paper doll lanterns - We start by Hanji Paper Doll Experience, learning how to make traditional Korean paper doll lanterns.
Day 04 JEONJU REGION - JEOLLANAM-DO REGION
• Seomjingang Train Village - Has established itself as a popular attraction in Gokseong. A replica of the region's old steam engine train runs 10 kilometers between the old Gokseong Station in Seomjingang Train Village and Gajeong Station.
• Naganeupseong Folk Village - An historical village of a Korean fortress town. This village is well-preserved and it became a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2011.
• Suncheon Bay Garden - It was established in order to turn 1.12 square kilometres of natural habitat into a conservation area, where it houses over 505 species of trees and 113 species of flowers with numerous groups of tulips and royal azaleas that are truly a sight to see. In addition, the nearby 30,000-square-meter field of canola flowers will be in full bloom in May.
Day 05 JEOLLANAM-DO REGION - DAMYANG REGION
• Taepyeong Salt Farm - Located in Jeungdo Island of Jeollanm-do, the largest sun-dried salt producer in Korea. Get hands-on experience of salt making.
• Salt Museum - To know more about the manufacturing process of salt, arguably one of the most under-appreciated ingredients in everyday life.
• Jjangttungeo Bridge - Korea’s very first sea bridge built with wood. It stretches over the open water covering a distance of 470 meters.
• Purple Island - A purple paradise with large lavender fields, blooming purple queen trees, purple painted houses, bridges, and even purple roads.
Day 06 DAMYANG REGION - GWANGJU - SEOUL (BY KTX)
• Damyang Bamboo Garden - A bamboo forest cultivated by the town of Damyang. Seonginsan Mountain behind Damyang Hyanggyo (Confucian school) was transformed into Bamboo Garden featuring a beautiful artificial waterfall, pavilion, walking paths and an eco-exhibition centre.
• Metasequoia Street - Designated as Korea’s most beautiful road in 2002, the Metasequoia-Lined Road is a 4 km stretch of metasequoia trees lined up on both sides of the road, creating an ethereal canopy that changes its colours with the season, especially during the Summer and Autumn when the leaves are green and red.
Day 07 SEOUL
• Gyeongbok Palace with Hanok - Take a walk around the palace built in AD 1394 during the Chosun Dynasty.
• Ginseng Showroom - Which showcase various types of Koreans ginseng that was inherited from the olden days. You can also purchase good quality ginseng at the showroom.
• Local Cosmetic Shop - Where Korea-manufactured beauty products are available at affordable prices.
• Bukchon - Visit the well-preserved houses of Bukchon. Some of the houses are actual residents of artists; craftsmen; weavers while others have opened up as cultural centres and traditional tea houses.
• Myeongdong - Shopping sensations in one of Seoul’s main shopping and tourism districts.
• Gwangjang Market - One of the best places to go for original Korean street food in Seoul. *Note : A levy of USD150 will be collected from each passenger who leaves the Seoul City tour group.
Day 08 SEOUL > SINGAPORE
• Liver Showroom - Well-known for its health products such as cordyceps and huganbao miracle tonic.
• Hongik University Street - A vibrant and youthful street. It is popular for music, street art, galleries, cafes, and fashionable shops.
• Bid farewell to this beautiful country before transferring to the airport for the flight home.