- 1 Park Road, #04-62, People's Park Complex, Singapore 059108
Availability: 01 Sept 2022 to 31 Mar 2023
• 7 Breakfasts
• 1 Lunch
• 4 Dinners
LOS ANGELES / ANAHEIM
• Universal Studios Hollywood
• Walk of Fame • Hollywood Boulevard
• TCL Chinese Theatre
LAS VEGAS / GRAND CANYON
• Factory Outlets: Barstow / Primm /Tanger
• Grand Canyon National Park
CENTRAL CALIFORNIA COASTLINE
• Pacific Coast Highway Scenic Route
• Famous 17-Mile Drive: Seal Rock/Lone Cypress/Pebble Beach • Monterey: Cannery Row, Fisherman’s Wharf
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Fisherman’s Wharf
Day 01 SINGAPORE q LOS ANGELES b ANAHEIM (Orange County)
Meals on Board
• Enjoy a pleasant flight to Southern California’s ‘‘City of Angels” – Los Angeles.
• Upon arrival, we will proceed to the hotel for a well-deserved rest.
Day 02 ANAHEIM: LOS ANGELES (City Tour & Universal Studios)
Breakfast / Dinner
• This morning, embark on Los Angeles city tour, starting with the legendary TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Mann’s Chinese Theatre) Walk of Fame and Hollywood Boulevard.
• After which, visit The Entertainment Capital of L.A – Universal Studios Hollywood.
Day 03 ANAHEIM: DISNEYLAND
• A fun-filled day awaits you in Disneyland, – “The Happiest Place on Earth”! Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true.
Day 04 ANAHEIM b LAS VEGAS (Fashion Outlets Shopping)
• Enjoy incredible savings at Tanger, buy your favourite designer labels at unbeatable prices! Shopping never ends as you proceed to another factory outlet – Barstow Fashion Outlet.
• This evening, arrive at Las Vegas, the world’s capital for gambling and unmatched entertainment.
Day 05 LAS VEGAS (Free Day)
• Today, explore this exciting and vibrant city at leisure. Try your luck at one of the numerous casinos, indulge in the shopping heaven of designers and upscale boutiques, watch one of the famous Las Vegas show or venture into the surrounding deserts for a more spectacular and breath-taking view of Mother Nature.
Day 06 LAS VEGAS b GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK b LAS VEGAS
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
• Today, travel across to Arizona and proceed on to one of the world’s greatest wonders and a world heritage site – Grand Canyon National Park.
• Visit the breath-taking western rim and be amazed by this natural wonder of the world created by the Colorado River millions of years ago.
Note: Visit the Grand Canyon National Park is subject to changes and weather permitting.
Day 07 LAS VEGAS b FRESNO
Breakfast / Dinner
• This morning, another factory outlet awaits you as we make a stop at Primm, which houses over 100 designer outlets all under one roof!
• After shopping, cross the Mojave Desert to California’s Central Valley.
• Enjoy the scenery as we drive past vineyards and various types of farms. When in season, we may even get a chance to purchase some dried products as well as fresh fruits.
Day 08 FRESNO b SAN FRANCISCO
Breakfast / Dinner
• Continue north along scenic Pacific Coast Highway, as you travel on the world’s famous picturesque “17-Mile Drive” – a scenic road through Pacific Grove that hugs the pacific coastline and passes famous golf courses and mansions.
• Do not miss out on the Lone Cypress Tree, the official symbol of Pebble Beach and Seal Rock.
• Arrive at Monterey, which was once famous for its abundant fishery.
• Drive along Cannery Row, a tourist attraction with restaurants, shops, and Fisherman’s Wharf, where you can still see a few old cabins from the early twentieth century.
• End our day at Golden Gate City of San Francisco.
Day 09 SAN FRANCISCO
• This morning, proceed to a city tour. Visit the renowned Golden Gate Bridge, vibrant Chinatown, and the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, with its rows of colourful street vendors, seafood restaurants and sporting fish boats.
• We will end our tour at Fisherman’s Wharf, and you will have free time thereafter.
Day 10 SAN FRANCISCO q SINGAPORE
Meals On Board
• Bid farewell to the USA as we transfer to the airport for your flight home! • We hope you have had an enjoyable time with SA Tours!
Day 11 ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE
* Minimum 10 adults for tour to depart.
• We reserve the right to merge our tour groups.
• Some accommodation may not have specific twin or double room types
• Due to unforeseen circumstances, or last-minute changes in flight schedule, the sequence of the itinerary will be subjected to change with/without prior notice.
• During major events, accommodation may be relocated to outside of the city.
• If a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative if possible.
• Certain activities may be subjected to weather conditions with no replacement or refund.
• Non-Singapore passport holders please check with our staff for tourist visa requirements.