- 101 Upper Cross Street,#02-68/69 People's Park Centre, Singapore 058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 15 Jun 2023
- Wine Tasting
- Chocolate Tasting at Cailler chocolate factory
- Cheese Tasting
- Mount Titlis
- Swiss Watch Demostration
- Guggi viewpoint
- Lion Monument
- Chapel Monument
- Mt. Titlis
- Chillon Castle
- Charlie Chaplin Statue
- Freddie Mercury Statue
- Jet D’eau
- Flower Clock
- United Nation Building
- Bear Pit
- The Zytglogge (Clock Tower)
- The Einsteinhaus
- Basel Minster
7 Breakfasts & 6 Dinners
- Swiss Cheese Fondue
- Alpine Specialities
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – ZURICH (MEALS ON BOARD)
- Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport and begin your vacation with a pleasant flight to Zurich – Switzerland.
DAY 2: ZURICH – ZUG – ZURICH (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Zug Orientation Tour – Kolinplatz, Guggi viewpoint, St. Oswald Chuch, Swiss Watch Demostration and etc.
- Under Zug Lake view, Zytturm Clock Tower, Lohri House, Cherry Liquor Brewery.
- Lion Monument – A giant dying lion carved out of a wall of sandstone rock.
- Chapel Bridge – Europe’s oldest covered bridge.
DAY 3: LUCERNE – ENGELBERG – INTERLAKEN (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Mt. Titlis – Ascend by the revolving cable car to 3238m impressive mountain.
- Enjoy a scenic drive and mountain views and explore the mountain village and see its Baroque-style monastery.
DAY 4: INTERLAKEN (BREAKFAST)
- Today, spend the morning at leisure in mountainous traditional resort town. You may also choose to take an option to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe at your own expense.
DAY 5: INTERLAKEN – CHILLON – MONTREUX (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Chillon Castle – Island castle located on Lake Geneva.
- Charlie Chaplin Statue – It’s a small statue in honour of their most famous resident which located in Vevey along the lakeside.
- Freddie Mercury Statue – Tribute to late singer of rock band, for his last Queen album.
DAY 6: MONTREUX – VEVEY – CHEXBRES – GENEVA (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Jet D’eau – One of the tallest fountains in the world
- Flower Clock – Being the mother of high-end watch making, Geneva created the biggest clock in the word made by flowers.
- Reformation Wall – A monument honors many of the main individuals who were part of the Protestant Reformation.
- Broken Chair – A poignant reminder of the damage done worldwide by landmines.
- Experience of wine tasting.
- United Nation Building – Built between 1929 – 1938 to serve as headquarters of the League of Nations.
- International Committee of the Red Cross – A humanitarian institution.
DAY 7: GENEVA – BROC – BERN (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Maison Cailler Chocolaterie – Visit Chocolate-making facility offering factory tours, workshops & an interactive museum. Enjoy a chocolate tasting.
- Bear Pit – Is a tourist attraction in the Swiss capital city of Bern and also enclosure housing bears.
- The Zytglogge (Clock Tower) – 13th century, has served as guard tower, prison, clock tower, centre of urban life and civic memorial.
- The Einsteinhaus – View this former residence where Albert Einstein spentbetween 1903 – 1905.
DAY 8: BERN – BASEL – ZURICH (BREAKFAST/DINNER)
- Basel Minster – A Catholic cathedral was built between 1019 and 1500 in Romanesque and Gothic style, now transformed to Protestant church.
- Walk through and explore the beautiful Tinguely Fountain, Cathedral Hill, the town hall, and the winding streets of the well-preserved old town.
DAY 9: ZURICH – SINGAPORE (BREAKFAST/MEALS ON BOARD)
- Transfer to Zurich Airport for our flight back home.
DAY 10: ARRIVAL SINGAPORE
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with CTC Travel and we look forward to your next holiday with us.
- Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
- Tour subject to confirmation.
- Tipping Guideline: CHF80 per person (based on 10D7N)
- Required for a group confirmed departure is minimum 15 passengers.
- Due to local or religious festivals unforeseen circumstances and weather conditions, the sequence of itinerary may need to be changed or alternative sites substituted at short notice.