- 12 Woodlands Square, Woods Square Tower 1, #11-78, Singapore 737715
Availability: 08 Dec 2023 to 20 Feb 2024
Local 4 stars hotel
Onboard Korea High Speed Train (KTX) to Busan
2 Nights Ski Resort Stay
Korea Largest Indoor Theme Park – Lotte World
Korea Famous innovative non-verbal performance – The Painter: Hero
Hanbok Wearing Experience
Tipping for Tour Leader, Tour Guide & Driver: KRW 9000 per customer per day.
Pre-Departure & Post-Arrival COVID-19 test, Visa application fee (if have any).
Other optional tour arrangement which not stated in the itinerary.
Item of personal expenses.
DAY 1 SINGAPORE / INCHEON
DAY 2 INCHEON – BUSAN*
( - / LUNCH / DINNER )
- Upon arrival Incheon Airport, transfer to Seoul Station for KTX
Train to Busan
- Songdo Cable Car, also known as Busan Air Cruise which you can
enjoy the magnificent view of Songdo Coast Line
- Gamcheon Cultural Village, the famous Instagramable spot in Busan
- Jagalchi Market, biggest seafood market in Busan where you able to see various type of fresh seafood.
- BIFF Square, famous landmark in Busan with featuring not only
movie theaters but also shops and leisure facilities, attracting growing numbers of young visitors and tourists.
*for Vietnam Airlines
Flight arrival Busan Airport (without KTX
BUSAN - DAEGU
( BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER )
- Huinnyeoul Cultural Village, where you can see colorful murals
and buildings while walking along the blue ocean of Busan.
- Painter Hero Show, an innovative non-verbal performance that
stages the entire process of painting combined with incredible visual effects and a witty blend of mime, dance and comedy.
- Seomun Market, the largest traditional street market in Daegu,
South Korea, containing more than 4,000 shops.
- Dongseongno Street, the busiest shopping street in Daegu, full of the lively spirit of youth throughout the year.
DAEGU – PYEONGCHANG
- Creating Your Own Skincare Products with Naturally Derived Medicinal Herbs at SkyLake [include K-medicine Essence & Toner DIY]
- Andong Mask Village, surrounded by the Nakdonggang River, the
village is home to descendants of the Ryu clan of Pungsan, which
still makes up 70 percent of the villagers.
- Samtan Art Mine, an art complex transformed from an abandoned
mine. After being used as a coal mine for 40 years, the mine burned into an art complex in 2001.
DAY 5 PYEONGCHANG
( BREAKFAST / - / DINNER )
- Enjoy your Ski Day on the land was elected and host for the 2018 Winter Olympic. [Ski Equipment Rental by own expenses]
PYEONGCHANG – SEOUL
( BREAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER )
- Byeolmadang Library, one of the gigantic library in Korea which has a 2,800-square meter space and has become one of the most Intragramable spot in Seoul.
- Lotte World Theme Park, the biggest indoor theme park in South
Korea which divided into the indoor Lotte World Adventure, and the outdoor lakeside Magic Island, with additional amenities including a shopping mall, folk museum, ice drink, hotel, and more. [include entrance]
DAY 7 SEOUL
( BREAKFAST / LUNCH / - )
- Visit the biggest palace in Seoul city, the Gyeongbok Palace with wearing Korean traditional costume Hanbok [include Hanbok &
- Make a stop at the Korea productswhich famous in the World:
Ginseng Outlet & Cosmetic Duty Free
- Shop till you drop at Seoul famous shopping district: Itaewon &
- Seoul International Mosque, the
DAY 8 SEOUL / SINGAPORE
( BREAKFAST / - / - )
- Drop by Red Pine Tree Products shop
- Transfer to airport
$100 off per couple