- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross Street, B1-01A Singapore, Singapore 058357
Availability: 20 Nov 2023 to 15 Mar 2024
Day 01 SINGAPORE > INCHEON
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the capital city of Korea.
Day 02 INCHEON - GANGWON-DO REGION
• Mount Sorak National Park - the beauty of which is accentuated by granite peaks, lush green valleys and dense forests. Ascend to the summit by cable car (subject to weather conditions). Take a peek at the impressive Kwon Kum Seong Fortress, which commands an excellent view of the Outer Sorak region.
• Jungang Market - It is a large comprehensive market consisting of many small shops which divided into many different sections.
Day 03 GANGWON-DO REGION
• Snow Activities - Today, a wondrous and exhilarating snow experience awaits. Do not miss out on this fabulous opportunity to try out skiing. Snow skiing equipment and attire are included (excludes gloves and goggles) and your guide will guide you through the finer points of this exciting winter sport. Take your time to master the strokes, or simply play with the snow. Thereafter, you will take the Gondola rides, enjoy a cup of coffee (own expenses) and indulge in the snowy view of the Mountain.
Day 04 GANGWON-DO REGION - SUWON REGION
• Alpaca World Park - Is the largest forest animal kingdom in Korea where you can meet animal. Get up close and personal with these lovable creatures with a hand feeding session (own expense).
• Gubongsan Mountain Observatory - It is one of the most scenic and breath-taking view. Enjoy with a fresh brewed coffee in hand (own expense) and go for a stroll outside terrace garden where you can gaze out on the beauty of Chuncheon.
• Soyanggang Skywalk is an observatory facility set up on Uiamho Lake. The walking path, comprised of transparent glass, is 156m long and you can feel walking over the lake.
Day 05 SUWON REGION
• Yeoju Premium Outlet - Where you can get a wide range of discounted branded merchandise at affordable prices.
• Fruit Picking - You can enjoy fruit picking of your favourite fruit depending on the season.
• Everland *include passport ticket - The world’s 7th most visited theme park. Experience its wide array of suspended rides like the Hurricane, Corkscrew, Double Loops and the Amazon Express. A safari of animals such as bears, lions and tigers give visitors a chance to get close to the endangered species.
Day 06 SUWON REGION - SEOUL
• Lotte World Adventure Park (Unlimited Rides Passport Ticket included) - Within this mega-complex lies an international hotel, departmental store, duty-free shops, sports complex and a skating rink. Lotte World offers enjoyment of every kind with something to offer for everyone such as getting to meet Lotte and friends.
• Seongsu-dong street - The red-brick structure, antique signboards. You can experience the original warehouse styles cafes that are popular throughout cafe street.
• Dongdaemun Market - A great shopping paradise where traditional open-air markets stand alongside modern shopping malls with fashionable clothings and accessories selling at inexpensive prices.
Day 07 SEOUL
• Gyeongbok Palace - Take a walk around the palace built in AD 1394 during the Chosun Dynasty.
• Ginseng Showroom - Which showcase various types of Koreans ginseng, the unique way of growing it is inherited from the olden days.
• Local Cosmetic Shop - You will learn how to care for your skin and buy cosmetics made in South Korea at affordable price.
• Myeongdong & DFS - Shopping sensations in one of Seoul’s main shopping and tourism districts.
*Note : A levy of USD150 will be collected from each passenger who leaves the Seoul City tour group.
Day 08 SEOUL > SINGAPORE
• Liver Showroom - Well-known for its health products such as cordyceps and huganbao miracle tonic.
• Hongik University Street - A vibrant and youthful street. It is popular for music, street art, galleries, cafes, and fashionable shops.