- People's Park Centre, 101 Upper Cross Street, B1-01A Singapore, Singapore 058357
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Nov 2023
Day 01 SINGAPORE > INCHEON
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the capital city of Korea.
Day 02 INCHEON - GIMPO > JEJU
• Eco-Friendly Electric Car ride - Take a journey to the late 19 century in an old-style electric car. A different way to explore the most iconic tourist attractions in Incheon.
• Gaehangjang Street - In open port area, you can see old buildings of the first foreign settlers of Korea. You would feel like you travelled back in time!
• Hyundai Premium Outlet - You can get a wide range of discounted branded merchandise at affordable prices.
• Transfer to Gimpo Airport for flight to Jeju.
Meals on board | Jajangmyeon+Sweet & Sour Pork Lunch | Hanjeongsik Dinner
Day 03 JEJU
• Seongsan Sunrise Peak - The Peak resembles a great ancient castle when seen from a distance. Its crater is surrounded by the volcanic ashes that were created when lava touched the cold sea more than 100,000 years ago.
• Submarine - Dive into the sea by submarine and see the underwater world of Jeju Island, beautiful corals, fish, and more.(Subject to weather condition)
• Seongeup Folk Village - Which has restored scenes of the village to that of the 1890s. The Village is the island’s main tourist attraction where customs of the old days can be explored.
• Camelia Hill - The botanical garden that is home to 6000 camellia trees of 500 different species!
• Dodu-Dong Rainbow Coastal Road - Is where the sea and sky stretch out seemingly forever. It is like a beautifully painted, colorful rainbow backdrop to the coast.
• Foot Bath Experience - Enjoy a good foot bath to relax your tired foot and get freshen up.
Hotel Breakfast | Black Pork Bulgogi Lunch | Seafood Sashimi Set Dinner
Day 04 JEJU > BUSAN
• Transfer to Airport for flight to Busan.
• Gamcheon Culture Village - A town within Gamcheon-dong, Saha District, Busan, South Korea. The area is known for its layered streets, twisted labyrinth-like alleys, and brightly painted houses.
• Songdo Skywalk - Ascend to the summit by cable car and see panoramic view of the Songdo seaside, Cloud Bridge, sparkling water, and rocky cliffs.
• Taejongdae - A natural park of Busan, with magnificent cliffs facing the open sea on the southernmost tip of island of Yeongdo-gu.
• Jalgachi Fish Market - Korea’s largest seafood market and its where you can see the lifestyle of the indigenous Busan natives.
• International Market and BIFF Square - That promotes the advancement of Korea’s film industry, and also contributed to Busan’s newly transformed district as an international cultural tourist city.
Hotel Breakfast | Gamjatang Lunch | Busan Specialty Pork & Rice Set Dinner
Day 05 BUSAN
• Busan X The Sky - An observatory deck which takes you from the 98th to 100th floors of the Landmark. You can enjoy the thrills of walking across shocking bridge, a transparent bridge high in the sky!
• Nurimaru APEC House - The most beautiful place among the meeting places where the 2005 APEC meeting was held.
• Haedong Yonggungsa Temple - Build in 1376 next to the seaside with a spectacular view.
• Gijang Market - Is a traditional outdoor market selling live, dried seafood of all kind and is known as the best place to go for the freshest seafood in Busan.
• Haeundae Blue Line Park - Is a picturesque eco-friendly coastal attraction that was created by reforming an abandon closed railway.
• Huinnyeoul Culture Village - The area is called “The Santorini of Busan”. Enjoy those gorgeous blue views of the ocean in front of you.
Hotel Breakfast | Puffer Fish Stew Lunch | Homemade Tofu Stew Dinner'
Day 06 BUSAN - SUWON
• Mt. Daedun - Take a cable car ride up Korea’s most beautiful mountain in the Central region with all kinds of rock formations. Here, you can experience walking across a suspension bridge among the clouds where you can find a quaint little stone temple at the other end. (Subject to weather conditions)
• Fruit Picking - Enjoy fruit picking of your favourite fruit depending on the season.
Hotel Breakfast | Mushroom Steamboat + Pajeon Lunch | Korean BBQ Dinner
Day 07 SUWON - SEOUL
• Shaky Observatory - Climb up 10m height Observatory walk along the tidal channel, you can see several salt plants like suaeda japonica, and glasswort and many more.
• Gwangmyeong Cave - Is the largest themed cave park with varied cultural and artistic things. You can experience wine at Wine Cave, as well as Cave Aqua World, Gold Falls, Gold Road, Gold Palace, Cave Basement World, Underground Lake.
• Myeongdong - Shopping sensations in one of Seoul’s main shopping and tourism districts.
• Dongdaemun Market - A great shopping paradise where traditional open-air markets stand alongside modern shopping malls with fashionable clothing and accessories selling at inexpensive prices.
Hotel Breakfast | Budae Jjigae Lunch
Day 08 SEOUL
• Gyeongbok Palace with Hanok - Take a walk around the palace built in AD 1394 during the Chosun Dynasty.
• Ginseng Showroom - Which showcase various types of Koreans ginseng, the unique way of growing it is inherited from the olden days. You can also purchase good quality ginseng at the showroom.
• Local Cosmetic Shop - You will learn how to care for your skin and buy cosmetics made in South Korea at affordable price.
• Ikseon-dong Hanok Street - It offers a unique mix of modern and traditional elements. The narrow alleyways are lined with uniquely decorated shops and cafes.
• Tongin Market - You can enjoy buying traditional unique Korean snacks at your own expenses.
*Note: A levy of USD150 will be collected from each passenger who leaves the Seoul City tour group.
Day 09 SEOUL > SINGAPORE
• Liver Showroom - Well-known for its health products such as cordyceps and huganbao miracle tonic.
• Shinchon Fashion Street - The trendiest place for the latest youth fashion. There are many interesting fashion boutiques, beauty salons and eating outlets in this area.
• Bid farewell to this beautiful country before transferring to the airport for the flight home.