Last updated: 13 March 2023
Due to overwhelming demand we have extended this special offer!
During this campaign you can ride Hawaii’s Waikiki Trolley Pink Line for free by simply showing your JCB card! Just present your JCB card when you board the trolley.
- *See Waikiki Trolley Information above for trolley schedules and more information.
- *The locations of the trolley stops, the operational routes and the operational schedules of the trolley may change without notice due to parades, road works, and other traffic conditions.
- *Luggage carried onto the trolley must fit on your lap when sitting (maximum 60 cm × 45 cm × 30 cm). Please note that you may not be permitted to ride with a suitcase or large child stroller.
- 1Applies to Pink Line only.
- *Present your JCB card when you board the trolley.
- *This campaign also applies to one other adult family member and two children (11 or under) riding with you. When riding the trolley with family, be sure to tell the Waikiki Trolley staff that you are with “family.” <Otherwise, you need to purchase a one-day ticket (US $ 5.00).>
- ・JCB brand card refers to any card with the JCB logo on the front.
- ・The free trolley ride applies to Pink Line only. Please note that no other trolley course is covered by this special campaign.
- ・Waikiki Trolley operates the trolleys and provides service. JCB is not responsible for any accidents or other problems during the ride.