Last updated: 07 March 2023
Up for an escapade? Find your next adventure with PAL’s 82nd Anniversary Seat Sale
Featured Destinations from Singapore to:
1. The OFW must be a Mabuhay Miles member and registered under the Overseas Bayani program in order to avail exclusive discounts and benefits.
2. To register, OFW must have a valid Balik-Manggagawa, Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) / Exemption Number and valid Passport and fill-out the online registration form through the profile page of his MM account in the Mabuhay Miles website.
3. OFW must present his OFW e-Card or OEC together with his/her MM Digital card when availing the Overseas Bayani benefits or privileges at Philippine Airlines and select partner merchants.
4. Overseas Bayani subscription will be valid for two (2) years from the date of registration.
5. The piece, dimension and weight requirement under PAL’s General Condition of Carriage shall also apply to the one-time FBA voucher in relation to the class of service and route availed by the Overseas Bayani member. Additional 10kgs entitlement on flights covered by the weight system or one piece on flights covered by the piece system. For information on the applicable number of pieces, dimension and weight of baggage please refer to www.philippineairlines.com. Free and/or additional baggage allowance of the carrier may change without prior notice.
6. Philippine Airlines may request for valid identification to confirm the eligibility of the passengers upon check-in. The OFW must present their Overseas Bayani digital membership card together with his valid passport and OEC upon check-in.
7. Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions will apply in reference to miles accrual.
8. Merchant partners may change at any time without prior notice. The member is advised to check the Mabuhay Miles website from time to time for any updates or changes.
9. Membership to the Overseas Bayani program is a privilege and PAL reserves the right to change, suspend, and terminate these terms and conditions without prior notice. It is OFW member’s responsibility to monitor any such changes to these Terms and Conditions.
10. Mabuhay Miles reserves the right to change the structure, benefits, privileges and other features, including the Terms and Conditions, or to terminate the Overseas Bayani program at any time upon prior notice.
11. PAL reserves the right to deny, suspend, or terminate membership at any time at PAL’s sole discretion in accordance with the Mabuhay Miles Terms and Conditions.
12. By participating in the Overseas Bayani program, the member agrees to comply with the Mabuhay Miles terms and conditions.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and are construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any proceeding filed against PAL involving Mabuhay Miles, must be instituted in the proper courts of Pasay City, Philippines, to the exclusion of all other venues of action or proceedings.