Last updated: 22 February 2023
Spend and Redeem Promotion at NATAS Travel Fair 2023:
Use your OCBC Credit or Debit Cards at NATAS Travel Fair, Singapore Expo Hall 5 from 24 to 26 February 2023 and redeem your free luggage from Booth B02.
|Min. spend at NATAS Fair||S$2,000||S$3,000||S$5,000||S$6,800|
|Gift||Pierre Cardin 20” Luggage (worth S$259)||Pierre Cardin 24” Luggage (worth S$279)||Pierre Cardin 29” Luggage (worth S$299)||Samsonite NIAR Spinner 29” Luggage (worth S$570)|
Terms and conditions apply. Featured luggage are for illustration only; actual colours may vary and are subject to availability. Limited redemptions available. Minimum spend must be incurred over maximum 3 charges.Click here for the full terms and conditions governing this promotion.
0% Instalment Payment Plan:
Make your travel bookings with our travel partners and enjoy interest-free instalment repayment of up to 12 months. Participating travel partners at NATAS Travel Fair:
- Chan Brothers Travel
- CTC Travel
- Dreamcation Cruises and Tours
- Hong Thai Travel
- Search Travel Pte Ltd
- SJ Holidays Pte Ltd
- The Lazing Wanderer
- Travel 21
NATAS Travel Fair, Singapore Expo, Hall 5, 24 to 26 February 2023
Redemption of luggage is at OCBC Booth B02
Terms and conditions
1. OCBC reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the promotion or vary, delete or add to the promotion, or any of these terms and conditions, at any time without notice including without limitation, the dates of the promotion.
2. OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the promotion or any product/service relating to the promotion. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of the promotion, or any product/service relating to the promotion, by any person.
3. OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and each participant in the promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.