Last updated: 14 Jul 2023
Birdwatching has always been a niche hobby in Singapore. Many potential hobbyists shun the activity due to the cost of equipment and the time required which is a shame as we’re on the East-Asian flyway - a migratory hotspot. Participants can now join this tour to get acquainted with some of our avian cohabitants and learn the ropes involved with ‘birding’ - learn how to effectively spot and identify common birds using a pair of binoculars right on Sentosa!
1. Ticket sales will close 2 days prior to the tour.
2. You will receive an email from Sentosa Development Corporation on the receipt of payment of your purchase upon successful transaction. You will need to show your e-ticket to the facilitator to join the tour.
3. You will receive an email from The Untamed Paths on the confirmation of the tour upon achievement of minimum capacity 1 day before the tour. Otherwise, please contact The Untamed Paths directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 8950 8443
4. The tour may continue if there is light drizzle. In the event of inclement weather, The Untamed Paths will reschedule the tour.
5. By signing up for this programme, you agree that you are well enough to take part on your own accord. The Untamed Paths will not be responsible for any injury or damage that may occur during this activity.
6. Guests who test positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate in the tour. Proof of a positive PCR or ART result is required to facilitate rescheduling of tour without any penalty. Where rescheduling is not feasible due to valid reasons, a refund will be issued. However, failure to provide prior notification of absence due to COVID-19 will be considered as a no show, and no rescheduling or refunds will be permitted.