- 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #20-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480
Availability: 01 Apr 2023 to 31 Mar 2024
- Broome – Port Hedland – Karijini National Park – Exmouth – Carnarvon – Monkey Mia – Geraldton – Perth
- 12 nights’ stay
- Visit the Carnarvon Space Museum and learn about outer space and more
- Discover Ningaloo Reef with a local expert on a Coral Bay cruise
- Explore the Pilbara with a local guide and more
Day 1: Welcome to Broome
Get to know your Travel Director and fellow travellers at a Welcome Reception, in the former pearling outpost of Broome, while watching the sunset over the Indian Ocean. Hotel: Cable Beach Club Resort, 2 nights
Day 2: Broome Free Time
You have a full day to explore this tropical hideaway. You may like to take a leisurely stroll along the 22 kilometres of pristine sand. Tonight, join your fellow travellers for dinner overlooking Cable Beach. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with wine
Day 3: Broome – Port Hedland
Head south to the famous Pilbara region, known for its rich cultural landscape, and vast mineral deposits. Port Hedland is a hub for major resource activity and is a powerhouse of the Australian economy. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with wine. Hotel: The Esplanade Hotel Port Hedland.
Day 4: Port Hedland – Karijini National Park
Journey into the depths of the Pilbara to Karijini National Park in the Hamersley Ranges. The startling landscape of spectacular gorges, waterfalls and rock pools provides a striking contrast to the stark red landscape of the Pilbara. Explore Fortescue Falls at Dales Gorge and if you’re up to it, you can take a walk to one of the national park’s plunge pools. Your stay tonight is in safari-style eco tents. You can sit on your private deck and relax, watching the sun set, and fall asleep to the calming sounds of nature. Hotel: Karijini Eco Retreat. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with wine
Day 5: Karijini National Park – Karratha
Travel to Tom Price for a guided tour of Rio Tinto’s Open Cut Iron Ore Mine site. You’ll be amazed by the massive pit and see the huge machinery and trucks in action as you’re led to the heart of the operation. Later, return through the Hamersley Range to Karratha. Hotel: ibis Styles Karratha. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with wine
Day 6: Karratha – Exmouth
You’ll travel back to the spectacular waters of the west coast to North West Cape. Exmouth is situated on the boundary of Cape Range National Park and the Ningaloo Marine Park. Visit Vlamingh Head Lighthouse for stunning views over Lighthouse Bay and then enjoy a tour of the township with your Travel Director. Tonight, stay just metres from the water, overlooking Exmouth Gulf. Hotel: Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort, 2 nights. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with wine
Day 7: Exmouth Free Time
After a leisurely breakfast, today is yours to do as you choose. Why not take an optional experience swim alongside the Whale Sharks in the pristine waters of the Ningaloo Reef (seasonal). Alternatively, you could take a stroll along the beach, or relax by the hotel pool overlooking the water. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with wine
Day 8: Exmouth – Carnarvon
In a shallow draft glass-bottom boat you’ll cruise over World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef at Coral Bay to see coral formations found in the lagoon gardens of the inner reef. Continue to Carnarvon, where you’ll visit the Space and Technology Museum. Hotel: Best Western Hospitality Inn Carnarvon. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with wine
Day 9: Carnarvon – Monkey Mia
Travel to Hamelin Pool to see the world’s best-known colony of stromatolites. Dating back to the beginning of life on earth, while they may not appear alive, these structures have helped scientists unravel the history of life on earth! Later visit fascinating Shell Beach, one of only two in the world, formed from billions of cockle shells up to ten metres deep. Continue to the crystal blue waters and sandy beaches of Monkey Mia. Hotel: Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, 2 nights. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner with wine
Day 10: Monkey Mia Included Choice
Every morning, Monkey Mia’s wild dolphins swim to shore to be fed and mingle with the people. After a leisurely breakfast overlooking the calm waters of the bay, watch the famous dolphins swim into shore (Note: As dolphins are wild their appearance cannot be guaranteed.) Choose an Included Choice sightseeing experience. You may like to join an evening Indigenous experience or unwind on a sunset cruise. Meals: Breakfast
Day 11: Monkey Mia – Geraldton
Venture into Kalbarri National Park and visit Hawks Head Lookout to view the spectacular scenery of Murchison River Gorge. During wildflower season, the National Park is abloom with many a variety of wildflower. On arrival in Geraldton, visit the evocative HMAS Sydney Memorial and have the chance to discover the seaside township. Hotel: Mantra Geraldton. Meals: Breakfast
Day 12: Geraldton – Perth
Visit the Nambung National Park, home of the marvelous Pinnacles. Afterwards stop at the seaside hamlet of Lancelin at lunchtime. This afternoon visit Yanchep National Park where you’ll enjoy a fantastic Aboriginal Cultural Experience in a bush setting. Meet your Aboriginal guide, Derek Nannup, who’ll share with you their way of life and will treat you to the enchanting sounds of the didgeridoo. Continue to Perth and join your fellow travellers for a few laughs over a Farewell Dinner. Hotel: Crowne Plaza, Perth. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 13: Farewell from Perth
Say farewell to your fellow travellers when your holiday comes to an end after breakfast. Meals: Breakfast
- Valid till 31 March 2024.
- Booking must be made by 30 July 2023.
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accommodations stated are for reference purposes and may change to another accommodation of a similar category.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- AAT Kings’ terms & conditions apply
- Other terms and conditions apply.