- 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #20-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480
- 1 night’s stay
- Tastings at boutique wineries
- Enjoy a delicious winery lunch and sample local gourmet foods
- Guided tour through wineries and vineyards
- Chocolate and coffee tasting tours
UOB Travel Exclusive: Enjoy additional 5% discount on UOI insurance
- Busselton Jetty– See the longest jetty in the Southern Hemisphere
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse – The meeting of two oceans
- Margaret River Wine Region – One of Lonely Planet’s Top 10 World Destinations to visit
- Boranup Forest – Drive through the impressive Karri Tree forest
Day 1 – Perth to Margaret River:
Travel south from Perth driving through farmland with grazing cattle and passing by coastal towns. Arriving at Busselton, known as the gateway to the Margaret River Region stop for morning tea (own expense) at the iconic Busselton Jetty, the longest timber jetty in the southern hemisphere. Driving into the heart of the region head to one of Margaret River’s oldest breweries for an included lunch, with complimentary beer and cider tastings.
Following lunch continue to an internationally renowned winery to taste some of their best award winning wines, whilst gaining some industry insight on wine production with the opportunity to purchase. Next it’s on to Mammoth Cave for a guided tour through this gothic cave with vast chambers that reveal fascinating information on the regions flora and fauna. Continuing south, through the Boranup Forest of enormous Karri Trees, reach the most fascinating part of the region at Augusta.
Here at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, marvel at the dividing point between the Southern and Indian Oceans, a rare phenomenon to view the meetings of the two Oceans. Then head north up to the township of Margaret River for a quick stroll on the main street before arriving at your overnight accommodation at Stay Margaret River.
Day 2 – Margaret River to Perth:
Enjoy a sleep-in or browse the main street of Margaret River township, where you will discover quaint shops featuring works of local crafts people or maybe visit the Margaret River Wine Showroom and Visitor Centre. Please check out and ensure that you are ready for a pick-up from reception at 9:50am. The pick-up times are indicative and can change without notice.
Continuing on for the day, join your Harvest Tours Margaret River’s Wine and Food Lovers Tour. Be taken on a unique gastronomic journey celebrating the Margaret River Region’s food and wine artisans. The Food Lovers tour gives the opportunity to savour wine tastings in a tranquil and intimate fashion at a range of remarkable boutique and 5-star wineries; including coffee and chocolate sampling, local produce tasting and visits to areas of the Margaret River region off the tourist trail.
After indulging at all these beautiful stops it’s time to collect your luggage from the hotel as you will now be re-joining your Coach Captain for the drive back to Perth, arriving back to Perth at approximately 8:30pm.
- Price quoted is based on twin sharing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Tour dates are on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays only (Except 25 Dec).
- Package do not include air tickets.
- All tours and hotel subject to availability at time of booking.
- Promotions are not combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak season / weekend surcharge may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- An admin fee of S$50+ per person will be leived for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by suppliers or airlines
- Other terms and conditions apply.