- 3 COLEMAN STREET PENINSULA SHOPPING CENTRE #04-22, Singapore, Singapore, 188061
1 night in Jeonju
1 night in Mokpo
1 nights in Gwangju
1 nights in Gunsan
2 nights in Seoul
✓ Fully guided tour inclusive of admission fee as specified in the tour
✓ English Spaeking Tour Guide & Tour Leader
✓ Meals as specified in the tour
- Airfare & Airport tax
- Tipping for tour guide & driver
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- PCR/ART Test
Day 1 : INCHEON – JEONJU (L/D)
Meet and Greet with Guide Upon Arrival. Proceed south to Jeonju. Visit the Gwangmyeong Cave, Oeam Traditional Village and Jeonju Hanok Village. Overnight in Jeonju.
Day2 : JEONJU – DAMYANG – MOKPO (B/L/D)
Check out of hotel to Make our way to discover Jeollanamdo Region. Visit the Damyang Juknokwon also known as the Bamboo Forest and Metasequoia Street. Make our way to Mokpo. Enjoy the paranomic tour of Mokpo thorough experiencing the Marine Cable Car. Visit the Dongbu Market. Overnight in Mokpo. Gwangju to visit the Historical Jeonil 245 Building and Penguin Village before making our way to Mokpo.
Visit the Dongbu Market. Overnight in Mokpo.
Day3 : MOKPO – SINAN – GWANGJU (B/L/D)
Check out of hotel. Make our way to one of South Korea’s famous Insta-worthy places, Purple Island where almost everything is In Purple. Make our way to Gwangju. Visit Gwangju Traditional Culture Center where you get to enjoy the
traditional music and instrument. Enjoy free time at the local shopping street and Kpop star Street.
Overnight in Gwangju.
Day4 : GWANGJU – GUNSAN (B/L/D)
Check out of hotel. Visit the historical Jeonil 245 Buidling and Penguin village. As we make our way back to Seoul, we stop by Gochang Borinara Hagwon Farm, the nation’s largest Barley farm but also a picture perfect spot famous for commercials and drama. Continue driving up to Gunsan and overnight.
Day5 : GUNSAN – SEOUL (B/L/D)
Check out of hotel. Visit Gunsan Gyeonggamdong Railway Village, a village decorated with old Gunsan Railways, murals and retro shops. Make our way back to Seoul. Visit the Gyeongbok Palace and Insadong Antique Street. Overnight in
Day6 : SEOUL (B)
Free Time in Seoul
Optional Tours Available Upon Request
Day7 : SEOUL – INCHEON AIRPORT (B)
Free and Easy until transfer to Airport.
- Tour fare, itinerary, hotel & flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- Tour group will be finalized 2 months before date of travel (depending on number of registration)
- Passport copy is required upon booking and must be valid for 6 months from date of travel
- A deposit of S$500 per person is required upon booking.
- Full Payment for Airfare required for booking of flight
- Full Payment for insurance (if purchase) required upon booking of package
- Full payment is required 30 days prior to departure
7 DAYS SEOUL & SOUTHERN BEYOND (JEOLLANAMDO) (Seoul – Jeonju – Mokpo – Gwangju – Gunsan)
Azza Travel & Tours