- 3 COLEMAN STREET PENINSULA SHOPPING CENTRE #04-22, Singapore, Singapore, 188061
Availability: 26 Oct 2023 to 03 Nov 2023
✓ Air ticket on Royal Brunei with 25Kg Baggage Allowance
✓ Accommodation Local 3.5 to 4 * with Breakfast:
4N in Tokyo, 2N in YAmagata, 1N in Kawaguchiko
✓ Fully guided tour inclusive of admission fee as specified in the tour
✓ English speaking Tour Guide & Tour Leader
✓ All meals specified in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
➢ Airport Tax S$100.00
➢ Tipping for tour guide & driver S$84.00
➢ Travel insurance (highly recommended)
➢ Other Expenses not stated in the itinerary
➢ Optional Tour:
- 1D Tokyo Tour by Public Transportation: $155 per person
- 1D Mt Fuji & Hakone Tour by Coach: $154 per person.
- Disneyland Ticket: $90 per adult $67 per child
Bonus: 1 night In Hakodate, Hokkaido with Hayabusa Shinkansen
DAY 1 (26 OCT / THU): SINGAPORE – BRUNEI- NARITA
Assemble by 6:30 pm. Flight departs at 21:25
DAY 2 (27 OCT / FRI): NARITA – TOKYO (L/D)
Meet and Greet with Driving Guide who will take you to Gotemba. Visit the Heiwa Peace Park and Chichibunomiya Park. Enjoy the illumination at Tokino Sumika. Overnight in Gotemba
DAY 3 (28 OCT / SAT): TOKYO (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit the Gotemba Premium Outlet and Lake Kawaguchi for Mount Fuji photo stop. Return to Tokyo.
DAY 4 (29 OCT / SUN): TOKYO (B)
Free at leisure. Optional Tour is available upon request.
DAY 5 (30 OCT / MON): TOKYO – HAKODATE (B/D)
Travel to Tokyo Station by train to take the Fastest Shinkansen in Japan undersea to
Hakodate, Hokkaido. Visit the local fish market. Enjoy the One Million view at the top of Mount Hakodate. Overnight in Hakodate.
DAY 6 (31 OCT / TUE): HAKODATE – SENDAI – YAMADERA (B/L/D)
Take the train south to Sendai and experience local train to Yamadera. Upon arrival, our local representative will take you to Ginzan Onsen, a location once famous for a Japanese Drama. Visit the local supermarket before checking in to the Mountain Cabin.
DAY 7 (01 NOV / MON): YAMAGATA (B/L/D)
After Breakfast, proceed to Tsuruoka to view one of Japan’s Top 100 waterfalls. See the varieties of Autumn colors in the background. Proceed to Tendo Park for the sighting of rows of Ginko Trees for your best autumn photos. Experience Apple Picking. Overnight in Pole Pole.
DAY 8 (02 NOV / TUE): YAMAGATA – TOKYO (B/L)
Our local rep will take you to the train station where you will take the train back to Tokyo. Check in to your hotel and Free & Easy at your own. Overnight in Tokyo.
DAY 9 (03NOV / FRI): NARITA – BRUNEI – SINGAPORE
Arrive Singapore VIA Brunei.
- Tour fare, itinerary, hotel & flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- Tour departure will be finalized 45 days before the date of travel
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from date of departure
- Adult (12 years & above), Child (2 – 11 years), Infant (below 2 years old)
- Meals (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- A non-refundable deposit payment of S$750 per person is required upon registration and balance payment is 30 days before the date of travel