- 3 COLEMAN STREET PENINSULA SHOPPING CENTRE #04-22, Singapore, Singapore, 188061
Availability: 27 Oct 2023 to 03 Nov 2023
✓ Airticket on Asian Airlines
✓ Accommodation: 1N in Jeonju, 1N in Suwon, 1N in Gangwon, 3N in Seoul
✓ Fully guided tour inclusive of admission fee as specified in the tour
✓ English speaking Tour Guide & Tour Leader
✓ All meals specified in the itinerary (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
➢ Airport tax $385
➢ Tipping for tour guide & driver S$60.00
➢ K-ETA visa – $15 (1 year validity)
➢ Personal travel insurance (highly recommended)
➢ Other Expenses not stated in the itinerary
Day 1 (27 Oct / Fri): Sin – Incheon
Meet at 8pm for your flight to Incheon.
Day 2 (28 Oct / Sat): Incheon – Jeonju (L/D)
Upon arrival, meet your local guide. Proceed towards the South with Jeonju being our first stop. Visit the Gwangmyeong Cave, Oeam Village, and the famous Jeonju Hanok Village.
Day 3 (29 Oct / Sun): Jeonju – Yongin – Suwon (B/L/D)
Transfer North to Mount Daedunsan with Yongin. Visit the MBC Dramia, filming sites for most of Korean Historical Drama and Anseung Herb Farm.
Day 4 (30 Oct / Mon): Gangwon (B/L/D)
Visit the Suwon Hwaseong Fortress. Next, board the Sea Train from Jeongdongjin to Mukho. Then, transfer to Daekwanryeong for sheep feeding and tractor riding experience.
Day 5 (31 Oct / Tue): Gangwon – Seoul (B/L/D)
Visit the local market. Experience the Cable Car to the top of the mountain of Dragon Eye. [Filming location of Winter Sonata and Goblin]. Proceed to Seoul.
Day 6 (1 Nov / Wed): Seoul (B/L/D)
Seoul paranomic tour visiting Gyeongbok Palace, Ginseng Museum, Cosmetic Duty Free, Insadong Street, Itaewon Shopping and Seoul Central Mosque.
Day 7 (2 Nov / Thu): Seoul (B)
Free and Easy to explore more of Seoul on your own. Optional tours available upon request.
Day 8 (3 Nov / Fri): Seoul – Incheon (B)
Check out of hotel. Proceed to Incheon and visit the town through an environmentally friendly electric car. Grocery Shopping for last minute shopping before transfer to Airport for departure back to Singapore.
- Tour fare, itinerary, hotel & flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- Tour departure will be finalized 45 days before the date of travel
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from date of departure
- Adult (12 years & above), Child (2 – 11 years), Infant (below 2 years old)
- A non-refundable deposit payment of S$750 per person is required upon registration and balance payment is 30 days before the date of travel