- 101 Upper Cross Street,#02-68/69 People's Park Centre, Singapore 058357
Availability: 27 Mar 2023 to 04 Apr 2023
+Paju Odusan Unification Tower
+Seongsan Sunrise Peak
+Naganeupseong Folk Village
+Juknokwon Bamboo Forest
+Meta Provence Village Jeonju Hanok Village + Korean Hanbok Wearing The Painters HERO Show
6 Breakfasts / 6 Lunches / 5 Dinners
- Michelin Green Guide
- “Korean” Restaurant +Whole Abalone Hotpot +Jeju Black Pork BBQ
- Hallasan Fried Ric
- Korean Traditional Noodle
- Korean Stew Steak
- Abalone Seafood Steamboat
- Korea Traditional Hanjeongsik Korea Bamboo Rice + Korea Ginseng Chicken
- All You Can Eat Buffet
DAY 1 Meal on Board
Singapore + Seoul
• Your vacation begins with a pleasant flight to Seoul
Meal on Board/Lunch/Dinner
Seoul Paju Gimpo + Jeju
• Upon arrival, transfer to Paju, a town just a few miles away from North Korea.
• Odusan Unification Tower From here it offering a panoramic view of the DMZ and North Korea. You may able to feel the reality of the division from two country South Korea and North Korea, it is the best national unification education site.
• Transfer to Jeju Island by taking a domestic flight.
• Aewol Coastal Road – Drive pass the view of the black rocks, which look like sculptures, as well as the large and small cliffs, it is so beautiful that you will not be able to take your eyes off while we drive through here.
• Snoopy Garden is a peanut-themed park encompassing 20 acres of land. You can take Insta-worthy photos with Snoopy everywhere.
Seongsan Sunrise Peak UNESCO World Heritage. There is a huge crater at the top of Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, it surrounded by bright yellow coloured canola flowers in the spring is truly a sight to behold
Seongeup Folk Village – A village that holds a vast amount of culture, the black lava rock walls, the straight but curvy alleys to block the wind, and the stone grandfather statues (Harubang), which have become a prime feature of the landscape.
Daepo Jusangjeolli Cliff – It was formed when the lava from Hallasan Mountain erupted into the sea of Jungmun. The waves of the high tide crashing into the side of the cliff provide a breathtaking view of the ocean surrounding the pillars.
Cheonjeyeon Waterfall – named ‘The pond of God’, consists of 3 parts, it’s the largest out of the three major waterfalls on Jeju Island.
Jeju Cherry Blossom Festival
Head to Jeju to experience some of the biggest and most luxurious cherry blossoms! Home to the King Cherry Trees, the petals of these sakura flowers can be seen all over the island. Beside the beautiful painted sakura pink, you also visit Canola Farm to see the yellow waves of canola flowers.
Jeju + Busan Jinhae Yeosu
• Catch a domestic flight to Busan and transfer to Jinhae.
Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival
Have your camera ready and explore the magical cherry blossoms in the city of Jinhae. It’s home to one of the most beautiful and famous festival in Korea, the Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival! We will visit the best cherry blossom viewing spots: Yeojwacheon Romance Bridge and Gyeonghwa Station, another great observation stop where rows of cherry trees go into blossom along the 800 meter long railway.
DAY 5 Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Yeosu Suncheon Damyang Jeonju
Naganeupseong Folk Village – Visit Korea traditional village where 100 families still reside there!
• Juknokwon Bamboo Forest largest Bamboo forest in Korea. Metasequoia-lined Road – Drive past one of the most beautiful driving routes in Korea.
Meta Provence Village – A European-inspired village where you can capture many beautiful pictures.
Transfer to Jeonju, the most popular destinations for Korean travelers with its historic architecture and buzzing food scene.
DAY 6 Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Jeonju – Seoul
Jeonju Hanok Village
With its 800 traditional Korean houses, it’s one of the best-preserved living traditional villages. You will have the opportunity to wear the Korean Hanbok, an unique experience to immerse yourself in Korean culture.
Jeondong Cathedral – Photostop with one of the most beautiful churches and also structures in entire South Korea.
• Transfer back to Seoul and prepare for a shopping spree at Dongdaemun Market.
Meta Provence Villag
DAY 7 Breakfast/Lunch
• Korean Ginseng Monopoly Show Room. Cosmetic Shop.
Gyeongbokgung Palace Visit the royal palaces built during the Joseon Dynasty (Changdeokgung Palace will be replace if visit on Tuesday)
Drive pass Cheong Wa Dae, The Blue House.
Yeouido Spring Flower Festival
Every spring, about 1,700 King Cherry trees blossom on Yeouido Island in a spectacle not to be missed. It has become one of the most popular festivals in Seoul.
• The Painters HERO Show – Enjoy an 80-minutes
innovative non-verbal performance art show combined with music, dance and comedy.
Breakfast/Meal on Board
Seoul + Singapore
• Korean Herbal Specialist where you can understand the health product.
• Local Supermarket
Transfer to airport for your flight back home. We hope you have had an enjoyable and memorable vacation with CTC Travel.
- Tour fare exclude tipping for guide and driver: KW66000/trip
- Tour fare exclude KETA fee: KW10300 3.Actual sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of discrepancy between English and Chinese itineraries, refer to former. Any visit or accommodation affected during major events or festive seasons will be replaced with an alternative. During embargo period of domestic flight, low cost carrier domestic flight may be use.