- CT HUB 2, #06-56, 114 LAVENDER STREET, SINGAPORE 338729
Availability: 23 Apr 2023 to 04 Sept 2023
• Gyeongbok Palace. Built in 1395, Gyeongbokgung Palace is also commonly referred to as the “Northern Palace” because it is the furthest north when compared to the neighboring palaces. Gyeongbokgung Palace is arguably the most beautiful and remains the grandest of all five palaces.
• N Seoul Tower + Love Lock Wall. One of the most famous spots in Seoul since it gives you a panoramic view of the city. Love of Locks – Thousands of padlocks attached to the fence by romantic Seoulites symbolizing their undying affection.
• Hongdae Shopping Street Hongdae. A neighborhood known for its youthful ambience, with shops selling everything from clothing and cosmetics to
living goods and books, as well as unique cafés and restaurants.
• COEX Starfield Library. The Most Beautiful Library In Korea Starfield Library , is an open public space where anyone can freely come to sit down, take a break, and immerse themselves in books along with other bibliophiles. • Korean Cultural Experience Center (Kimchi DIY + Hanbok Wearing Experience). DIY Kimchi + Hanbok. Here can learn the art of making Kimchi and also get a change to snap a photo dressed in Traditional Korean Costume “Hanbok”
• Nami Island – the place was famous for its beautiful tree lined roads, the filming site of the popular Korean drama serial – “Winter Sonata”.
• Herb Island *Lavender in summer and maple leaves in autumn. Pocheon Herb Island, comprised of a botanical garden and exhibition hall, is the largest herbal botanical garden in Korea. There have mini Venice Village, Mini Zoo, Santa Claus Village and many more…
• Everland – It is rank as the 4th theme park in the world by offering 5 main Festivals and exciting entertainments all year around.
• Red & White Horse-Shaped Lighthouse. Iho Beach famous for its red and white horse shaped lighthouse. Great photo spot for photographers
• Seongup Folk Village A folk and history museum with miniature display of traditional villages
• Seongsan llchulbong (UNESCO HERITAGE) Seongsan Ilchulbong, also called ‘Sunrise Peak’, is an archetypal tuff cone formed by hydrovolcanic eruptions upon a shallow seabed about 5 thousand years ago
- Seafood Hotpot, each person will get 2 fresh live abalones
- Mackerel Hanjeongsik Cuisine
- Must-eat food in Jeju Island – fried black pork dish + Hallasan
- Recommended in the Michelin Guide – Must Eat in Seoul – Chicken Stewed with Ginseng
- Chuncheon Authentic Food – Chuncheon Fried Chicken
- Korean BBQ – All you can eat
- Seoul Must Eat – Potato Pork Bone Soup
Instagram Photogenic Spots
- Red & White Horse – Shaped Lighthouse
- Seongsan llchulbong
- Dodu-dong Rainbow Beach
- Mysterious Road
- Nami Island
- Herb Island
- COEX Starfield Library
- Namsan Tower
DAY 1 SINGAPORE / INCHEON
Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport for your flight to South Korea.
DAY 2 ARRIVAL INCHEON AIRPORT / GIMPO AIRPORT / JEJU ISLAND (MOB/L/D)
Arrival Incheon International Airport, Transfer to Gimpo Airport, Domestic Flight to Jeju Island. Upon arrival transfer to visit:
• Red & White Horse-Shaped Lighthouse (IG photogenic spot)
• Dongmun Night Market
DAY 3 JEJU ISLAND (B/L/D)
• Seongeup Folk Village
• Jeju Orange Farm
• Seongsan llchulbong (UNESCO World Heritage) (IG photogenic spot) + Seawomen Catch Seafood performance (Depends of Weather, if cancel will replace Seopjikoji Scenic Area)
• Dodu-dong Rainbow Beach (IG photogenic spot)
• Mysterious Road (IG photogenic spot)
DAY 4 JEJU ISLAND / CHUNCHEON / SUWON (L/D)
• Herb Island (Santa Claus Village, Mini Venice Village, Mini Zoo) (IG photogenic spot)
DAY 5 SUWON / YONGIN EVERLAND / SEOUL (B/D)
Suwon Hwaseong Fortress (UNESCO World Heritage)
• Everland Theme Park (Include Theme Park + Safari Park Entrance) (IG photogenic spot)
DAY 6 SEOUL (B/L)
Korean Cultural Experience Center【Kimchi DIY+Hanbok Wearing Experience 】
• COEX Starfield Library (IG photogenic spot)
• Gangnam Cheongdam-dong Branded Shopping Street
• Hongdae Shopping Street (IG photogenic spot)
Itineraries may be subject to change at short notice during severe weather conditions and certain outdoor activities/day trips may be cancelled during the winter season in Iceland. In these rare cases, where situations of force majeure apply, excursions/ activities cannot be refunded but the local guides will try their best to find reasonable alternatives where and whenever possible. Accommodations are subject to change.