- 1 Park Road, #04-61 People's Park Complex, Singapore 059108
Availability: 08 Apr 2023 to 28 Oct 2023
• No long journey from Zagreb to Sarajevo
• 1 night stay in Sarajevo, a compact city on the Miljacka River, surrounded by the Dinaric Alps.
• Mostar (UNESCO) – the Stari Most (Old Bridge), a UNESCO site over the Neretva is one of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s most visited landmarks.
• 3 nights stay in 5* hotel at Dubrovnik (UNESCO)– Within tall and strong medieval walls lies one of the most beautiful coastal cities of Europe
• Kotor, known as ‘Montenegro’s Miami’.
• Perast, church of Our Lady of the Rock (UNESCO) Site.
• Split (UNESCO) – the second largest city in Croatia, is a mix of modern life and ancient history.
• Plitvice Lakes National Park – the oldest and largest national park in Croatia and was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979
• Postojna Cave (Entrance Included), the only karst cave with a railway and take you to the underground network of karst corridors, galleries and halls.
• Shopping – Venice Noventa Outlet
9 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 6 Dinners
• Bosnian Platter
• Seafood Risotto + Fried Calamari
• Roasted Pork
• Roasted Duck
• Roasted Pork Ribs & Bled Cream Cake at Bled Castle
ALL 4-5* ACCOMMODATIONS OR SIMILAR
SARAJEVO – MALAK REGENCY
DUBROVNIK – ROYAL HOTEL ARISTON/PALAXE/SUN GARDENS
SPLIT – GLOBO/CORNER
ZAGREB – WESTIN/SHERATON
LJUBLJANA – RADISSON BLU LJUBLJANA/HOTEL M/AYSTRIA TEND
VENICE – ANTHONY PALACE/CROWN PLAZA/NOVOTEL
DAY 1 – SINGAPORE – SARAJEVO
Assemble at the airport for your flight to Sarajevo–Bosnia and Herzegovina’s capital.
- Meals On Board
DAY 2 – SARAJEVO
Upon arrival at Sarajevo, whose rich religious and multicultural heritage has earned it the nickname, the ‘Jerusalem of Europe’. Its centuries-old religious history is reflected in its beautiful synagogues, mosques, and Orthodox and Catholic churches. Delving into the depths below Sarajevo, guided tour to the Bosnian war tunnel also known as ‘The Tunnel of Hope’ to hear the war-time tales of bravery and tragedy. Continue walking tour of the city’s Old Town, past the largest mosque (Emperors Mosque) in the Balkans, the Eternal Flame and the Sarajevo Roses that are dotted across the city as a stark reminder of the turmoil Sarajevo endured decades ago. During your free time this afternoon perhaps ramble along Copper Street seeking treasures, or drink from the fountain of Sebilj to secure your return to Sarajevo. Overnight in Sarajevo.
- Meals On Board / Lunch / Dinner
DAY 3 – SARAJEVO – MOSTAR – DUBROVNIK
Today journey to Mostar, a multicultural city that has restored itself with enviable verve following the Bosnian War. Guided tour will lead you through its colourful cobbled streets in the Old Town and view the Stari Most Ottoman-style bridge- (Old Bridge) reconstructed entirely using traditional methods. Thereafter, travel to Dubrovnik, the Pearl of the Adriatic.
- Breakfast / Lunch-Bosnia Platter / Dinner
DAY 4 – DUBROVNIK
Sightseeing walking tour of the main sights of Dubrovnik starting from Pile Gate which is the main entrance to the old town and down the steps to Stradun, the Town’s main promenade. Walking along the Stradun Street and stroll pass the Onofrio’s Fountain and the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries. Consider taking a walk along the top of the city walls. Continue walking along the street until you reach the beautiful Renaissance-era Sponza Palace, which houses the state archives. Other highlights include the City Bell Tower, Orlando’s Column, and the Church of St. Blaise. Spend the rest of the day at leisure as you explore the town on your own or you may consider joining an optional to Srdj Hill for a panoramic view of Dubrovnik.
Optional: Hill Srdj Panorama Tour
- Breakfast / Lunch
DAY 5- DUBROVNIK – KOTOR – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast, journey to Kotor, known as ‘Montenegro’s Miami’. Soak up Montenegro’s natural beauty of this fortified town, tucked deep within enchanting fjord-like surrounds. Celebrate centuries of history in the charming town of Kotor, with its Venetian palaces and medieval churches. Drive along the bay and past the picturesque Perast and take a short boat ride takes you through the bay and sets you off at the small island church of Our Lady of the Rock (UNESCO) Site. Head to Stari Grad (the Old Town) surrounded by 15th-century ramparts to explore its labyrinthine lanesand small squares where you could choose to sit back and watch the world go by.
DAY 6 – DUBROVNIK- STON – SPLIT
Today journey wander through the Croatian countryside and to the vibrant city of Split. On the way we will go for oyster testing with wine tour. Upon arrival, guided tour dive Into Culture and admire the façades of Diocletian’s Palace, which today forms half of the Old Town of Split. See the city’s Renaissance and Gothic structures, Jupiter’s Temple, the Peristyle, and the Cathedral. Overnight in Split.
- Breakfast / Lunch-Seafood Risotto + Fried Calamari / Dinner
DAY 7 – SPLIT – PLITVICES LAKES – ZAGREB
After breakfast, leave the coast and journey to the forested Plitvice National Park. Guided tour bring you experience the exquisite beauty of this UNESCO-listed natural wonder, admiring the cascade of spectacular waterfalls and crystal-clear waters reflecting green, grey and blue against the lush landscape by join an Electric Boat ride. Enchanted by the experience, head to the capital of Croatia, Zagreb. Follow the Local guide to delve into the city’s rich medieval and religious history. See the majestic cathedral on Kaptol and St. Mark’s Church with its vividly coloured tiled roof. Admire the Opera House, then take a stroll around the 17th-century Ban Jelačić Square. Enjoy panoramic city views from Strossmayer promenade, pay tribute to Zagreb’s patron saint at the Stone Gate or wander through the Old Town.
- Breakfast / Lunch-Roasted Pig / Roasted Duck Dinner
DAY 8 – ZAGREB – LJUBJANA
After breakfast, Heading to Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia. Embark on a guided tour of the Old Town to admire some of the best-preserved medieval houses. Visit the open-air Central Market, the baroque Town Hall, the beautiful Robba Fountain, the grandiose Triple Bridge, and the Dragon Bridge. After lunch, free at own leisure to wander the City of Ljubljana.
- Breakfast / Lunch / Chinese Dinner
DAY 9 – LJUBLJANA – BLED – LJUBJANA
After breakfast, proceeding to Bled. Lake Bled, known as the blue lake. The emerald lake reflects the ancient Bled castle on the cliff, and the blue lake is surrounded by mountains, which highlights the leisurely and tranquil scenery. Its unique style of architecture and the immaculate green lake constitute the perfect combination of man and nature. If time permits, you may wish to join an excursion to Bohinj, the largest glacial lake in Slovenia.
Optional: Lake Bohinj
- Breakfast / Roasted Pork Ribs & Bled Cream Cake Lunch / Dinner
DAY 10 – LJUBLJANA – POSTOJNA CAVE – VENICE
After breakfast, proceed to the largest and most beautiful natural stalactite cave in Europe-Postojna Cave. Board the unique electric train to go deep into the cave, taking you through the fairyland formations and deeply visit various shapes of stalagmites and stone columns, as well as the unique Vivarium Proteus, also known as the human fish. Continue journey to Venice Region and make a pit stop at the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet for some last-minute shopping. With more than 160 shops, bars and restaurants, at Noventa Designer Outlet you can find your favourite brands such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, Michael Kors, Diesel and many others, at prices reduced by up to 70%, all year round, plus to further reductions on outlet prices during summer and winter sales.
Note: Factory outlet close on public holiday and Sunday, subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Breakfast / Lunch
DAY 11 – VENICE – SINGAPORE
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure or join a half-day excursion to explore Venice and its must-see attractions before it is time to transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Optional: Half-day Venice Tour
- Meals On Board / Breakfast
DAY 12 – HOME SWEET HOME
Thank you very much for choosing Nam Ho Travel and we hope you have enjoyed your trip with us. We hope to see you soon. Have a pleasant rest.
• A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
• Activities are subject to weather conditions.
• During major events, accommodation may be relocated to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Upgrades of hotels are subject to hotel room availability.
Tipping Guideline: €96.00 per person
Additional activities that complement your holidays will be at your own decision and are entirely optional. Minimum group size may apply and subject to schedule
• Dubrovnik: Hill Srd Panorama Tour: €30.00
• Bled: Lake Bohinj & Vogel Cable Car: € 60.00
• Venice: Venice half day tour: € 85.00
12D Multi-Destination Europe Tour from London to Amsterdam, Venice, Rome and Paris
Trafalgar Travel Asia