- 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #20-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480
Free and Easy
Availability: 20 Feb 2023 to 31 May 2023
- Mudgee Farmer’s market
- Amazing famous wineries
- Gourmet winery lunch
- Guided farm walks
- 2 nights’ stay
- 2 x full breakfasts for two
- 1 x gourmet lunch at a winery on your cycling day
- Wine tastings at a minimum of 5 wineries
- Bike hire for your 1 day cycling tour Mudgee (E-bikes additional $50)
- Environmentally friendly cycling water bottle
- Lightweight cycling t-shirt (fair trade) ideal for your cycling day
- Printed detailed itinerary, marked maps with directions & recommendations
- Town information and list of recommended venues to visit
This cycling tour Mudgee package is a self drive and self guided 3D2N getaway. It’s the perfect weekend or mid-week escape. Enjoy a fun day cycling the vineyards on flat, backcountry roads.
Mudgee – The Cycling Day
Breakfast: A cooked breakfast is included in your tour, with coffee/tea. Load up for your riding day.
Bikes: Bikes are also included in your tour and fitted to your heights. Comfortable, easy to ride e-bikes make the cycling fun.
Your tour kit includes marked maps and the navigation is pretty easy. The riding is on dedicated bike paths, quiet country back streets and sections of unpaved country roads.
Being a self-guided tour, you can cycle anywhere you would like to visit. Lunch is booked for you but all other visits are at your leisure. Your itinerary covers approximately 20-30kms of flat and easy cycling.
Your cycling day includes visits to a number of wineries including Petersons Winery, Lowes Winery, Craigmoor Winery, Walter Wines, Pieter Van Gent & Gilbert Family Wines to name but a few (depending on your day and date of travel). We book tastings at 4 of these cellar doors for you and the tasting fees are covered.
Being self-guided you are also welcome to visit any other venue as you desire (we just ask that you make the appointed tastings and lunch on time).
- This is a self guided tour that can be enjoyed on any day or date that suits you, subject only to accommodation availability.
- A quality hybrid style bike is included in your tour package. You can upgrade to an e-bike for an extra $50 (please indicate when you contact us and we can add to your booking).
- Prices are listed below, note there is a S$50pp surcharge added for any booking that includes or is adjacent to any Australian or NSW public holiday.
- Self Guiding: Self guided cycling tours do require participants to be adaptable and able to solve issues whilst on tour. On call support is included in your tour, but it is expected that you will know how to repair punctures and make minor adjustments to gears, handlebars and seats if required, and if bringing your own bike then this is expected. For anything more serious, we will be able to assist with a call to our 1300 665 330 number at any time during your trip. You should be able to read a map and follow directions, either on a device or a printed map (supplied) and that you have a good sense of direction. Getting a little bit lost, or having to ask locals for directions is all part of choosing to travel on a self guided basis. The maps and directions provided to you is updated regularly and tailored to your specific trip (hotels, restaurants are noted, and marked). If this is something that makes your nervous or uncertain, or if you know for sure that you can’t fix a puncture or aren’t confident reading a map, then we do recommend our extensive range of small group fully guided tours where all the stress of navigation, bike maintenance and logistics are all done for you. However, if comfortable with this then the freedom of a self guided cycling trip is wonderful, and once confident can be the preferred choice across our range of cycling tours.
- Other terms and conditions apply.