- 480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #20-01 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480
Availability: 20 Feb 2023 to 31 Mar 2023
Price is from S$2,056 per adult / from S$1,875 per child
- Full day guided tour of Blue Mountains
- Guided tour of Sydney harbour with lunch
- Entry to Scenic World via railway, skyway or cableway
- Lunch in Blue Mountains
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 3 nights’ stay with breakfast
- 1 night stay in Taronga Zoo based on shared accommodation tent, buffet style dinner and light continental breakfast.
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel.
Early check in excluded.
Full day Blue Mountains tour including lunch and scenic world ride.
After your Blue Mountains sightseeing and walks at Wentworth Falls, discover Leura Village, relax for lunch before heading to Scenic World with a three ride pass. Head into the Jamison valley via the Scenic Railway, cross the valley via the Scenic Skyway.
Sydney Panoramic Tours + 3 hours Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise by seat-in-coach, Rocks and Eastern Suburbs with Harbour lunch cruise and complimentary drinks.
Free Day. Free and easy morning. Private transfer to Taronga Zoo in the afternoon
- MEALS: refreshments on arrival, buffet style dinner, dessert and light continental breakfast. All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- Accommodation: (sleeps maximum 4pax): Tents have either a double bed or a double bed and single bed. Trundle beds available upon request. The tents have power supply, electric lighting and in the cooler months electric blankets are provided. • Shared bathroom facilities are available within the campsite
- Hands-on animal encounters, behind the scene access, a guided night safari and morning walk led by Zoo Keepers & guides.
- All day zoo access (including sky safari) following the conclusion of the program. Guest luggage can be stored upon request.
Departure by private transfer at 10 am.
- Price quoted are per person in twin sharing.
- Valid till 31 March 2023.
- Accommodation is in Grace Hotel, Signature Superior room + 1 night Taronga Zoo in a tent.
- Package is not available from 24 to 25 Dec 2022, 30 Dec 2022 to 2 Jan 2023, 14 Feb and 1 to 5 Mar 2023. Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accommodations stated are for reference purposes and may change to another
accommodation of a similar category.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings
are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of
the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of
other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB
Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.