- Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Center, 1 Raffles Boulevard #02-379-387 (Opposite Don Don Donki ) Singapore 039593
Availability: 01 Feb 2023 to 24 Jun 2023
• Zero shopping stops, Non-Compulsory Optional Tours, a trip solely for fun and pleasure!
• Stone Elephant Lake
• Wide and Narrow Alley
• Sichuan Face Changing Snow
• Jiuzhaigou National Park
• Huanglong National Scenic
• Night Tour of San River by Cruise
• MT. EMEI Golden Summit
• Sichuan Cuisine Museum
• Panda Base (Includes Electric Car)
• Tibetan Qiang Village
7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
• NOURISHING TIBETAN HOTPOT
• Mushroom Hot Pot
• Sichuan Famous Snack Buffet
• Sichuan Yuanyang Hot Pot
• Grand International Five-star Hotel Buffet
CHENGDU – 5* Homeland Hotel （2N）
JIUZHAIGOU – 5* Howard Johnson Hotel (2N）
MAO COUNTY – Maoxian Jiudingshan Hotel (1N)
MT.EMEI – Local 5* Century Sunshine Hotel (2N)*
Note: Hotels subjected to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered alternative accommodation similar to this list.
DAY 1 – SINGAPORE – CHENGDU (ABT 4 HRS) (MEALS ON BOARD)
Assemble at Changi airport for your flight to the capital of Sichuan Province – Chengdu. Upon arrival, proceed to your hotel for check-in.
DAY 2 – CHENGDU – DUJIANGYAN (ABT 1.5HRS) – JIUZHAIGOU (ABT 6 HRS) (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Dujiangyan panda Base (incudes electric car). • View the scenery of western Sichuan, Tibetan and Qiang style, Minjiang River Valley, drive past Diexihaizi. • Photo stop Songpan Ancient Town, view of Mt. Yuanbao and Red Army Monument from afar. • Arrive at Jiuzhaigou, check in hotel.
DAY 3 – JIUZHAIGOU (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Jiuzhaigou Scenic by ecobus, Jiuzhaigou literally means Nine Villages in a Valley, Shuzheng Valley, Zechawa Valley and Rize Valley are the major parts of the valley. (Chartered bus is recommended during peak season within Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area to ease the hassle of long queue for the ecologic bus). • Suggested optional activities: Jiuzhaigou Tibetan Qiang Dance Performance.
DAY 4 – JIUZHAIGOU – MAO COUNTY (ABT 5HRS) (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Huanglong National Scenic (usually opens during 1st May to 31st October, if closed, it will be replaced by Mounigou). • Head to Mao County, visit Tibetan Qiang Village to learn about the living customs of the Tibetans.
DAY 5 – MAO COUNTY – LESHAN (ABT 4HRS) – MT.EMEI (ABT 1HR) (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• The Stone Elephant Lake organically combines the ecological environment with the planning of flowers. We can enjoy a feast of flowers in nature. (Seasonal arrangement, only applicable to group departing from March to October. If there is no flowering period, it will be replaced by Leshan Luocheng Ancient Town). • Exclusives: Leshan night tour of San River, admire the magnificence of the Leshan Buddha through sound and light displays, and watch the Colourful sleeping Buddha. • Arrive at Mt. Emei, check in Hotel.
DAY 6 – MT. EMEI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Enjoy Mt. Emei Scenic. • Golden Summit (including Sightseeing Car + Round Trip Rope way). • Bao Guo Temple. • Suggested optional activities: Mt. Emei Kung Fu Show.
DAY 7 – MT. EMEI – CHENGDU (ABT 2.5HRS) (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Visit the Mount Emei Art Museum to learn about the art of miniature paintings in the Qing Dynasty – miniature art paintings of snuff bottles. • Sichuan Cuisine Museum – learn about the history and production of famous overseas Sichuan cuisine, taste a variety of Sichuan special snacks (Appreciate the production of Kung Pao Chicken + Jinsi Noodles Performance). • Wide and Narrow Alley. • Enjoy Sichuan Face Changing Show.
DAY 8 – CHENGDU – SINGAPORE (ABT 4HRS) (BREAKFAST, MEALS ON BOARD)
• Free at leisure before your flight back to Singapore! • We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with EU Holidays and look forward to bringing you to your next holiday destination.
- Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
- Price shown are in SGD
- Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- All tours subject to group size for confirmation
- Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
- Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges