- Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Center, 1 Raffles Boulevard #02-379-387 (Opposite Don Don Donki ) Singapore 039593
Availability: 08 Aug 2023 to 19 Dec 2023
DAY 1 – SINGAPORE – CHENGDU (ABT 4 HRS) (MEALS ON BOARD)
Assemble at Changi airport for your flight to the capital of Sichuan Province – Chengdu. Upon arrival, proceed to your hotel for check-in.
DAY 2 – CHENGDU – DUJIANGYAN (ABT 1.5HRS) – JIUZHAIGOU (ABT 6 HRS) (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Dujiangyan Panda Base
• Dujiangyan Panda Base (includes electric car). • Enjoy the view of western Sichuan and immerse yourself in Tibetan and Qiang culture as we drive past Diexihaizi, Minjiang River Valley, and Tibetan yaks. • Photo stop Songpan Ancient Town, view of Mt. Yuanbao and Red Army Monument from afar. • Arrive at Jiuzhaigou, check in hotel.
DAY 3 – JIUZHAIGOU (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Tour Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area by eco-bus, Jiuzhaigou literally means Nine Villages in a Valley, where Shuzheng Valley, Zechawa Valley and Rize Valley are the major parts of the valley. (Chartered bus is recommended during peak season within Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area to ease the hassle of long queue for the eco-bus). • Jiuzhaigou Tibetan Qiang Dance Performance
DAY 4 – JIUZHAIGOU – MAO COUNTY (ABT 5HRS) (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Huanglong National Scenic Area (usually opens between 1st May to 31st October, if closed, it will be replaced by Mounigou). • Head to Mao County, visit Tibetan Qiang Village to learn about the living customs of the Tibetans.
DAY 5 – MAO COUNTY – LESHAN (ABT 4HRS) – MT.EMEI (ABT 1HR) (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Tour Xindu Manhua Manor + Glass Bridge, where flowers continue to bloom despite the changing seasons. Many world- famous flowers are grown here, hence the place is also known as Chengdu’s European flower sea. In Spring, tulips, cherry blossoms and peonies bloom. In Summer, European roses blossom. In Autumn, there are beautiful lilies. In Winter, plum blossoms and gillyflowers thrive.(Seasonal arrangement, only applicable to groups departing between March to October. If there is no flowering period, it will be replaced with Leshan Luocheng Ancient Town). • Exclusives: Leshan night tour of San River, admire the magnificence of the Leshan Buddha through sound and light displays, and watch the Colourful sleeping Buddha.(If the nighttime boat tour to visit the Leshan Giant Buddha is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, the itinerary will be adjusted to a daytime boat tour to visit the Leshan Giant Buddha instead.) • Arrive at Mt. Emei, check in Hotel.
DAY 6 – MT. EMEI (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Enjoy Mt. Emei Scenic Area. • Golden Summit (including Sightseeing Car + Round-trip Rope way). • Bao Guo Temple
DAY 7 – MT. EMEI – CHENGDU (ABT 2.5HRS) (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
• Visit the Mount Emei Art Museum to learn about the art of miniature paintings in the Qing Dynasty - miniature art paintings of snuff bottles. • Sichuan Cuisine Museum - learn about the history and production of famous overseas Sichuan cuisine, taste a variety of Sichuan special snacks (Enjoy Kung Pao Chicken + Jinsi Noodles Performance). • Wide and Narrow Alley. • Enjoy Sichuan Face Changing Show.
DAY 8 – CHENGDU – SINGAPORE (ABT 4HRS) (BREAKFAST, MEALS ON BOARD)
• Free at leisure before your flight back to Singapore! • We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with EU Holidays and look forward to bringing you to your next holiday destination.
Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
Price shown are in SGD
Prices based on twin sharing, and does not include airport taxes and fuel surcharges, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
All tours subject to group size for confirmation
Land arrangement excludes flight arrangements, optional tours and gratitude for local guides, drivers and tour leaders, if applicable
Tour fare does not include visa charges. Passengers have to ensure that they hold a valid visa to enter their destination country. Please refer to http://cibtvisas.sg for visa requirement and charges