- 3 COLEMAN STREET PENINSULA SHOPPING CENTRE #04-22, Singapore, Singapore, 188061
Availability: 01 Feb 2023 to 30 Sept 2023
- Accomodation: 2N Accomodation in Kyoto (Room only) – Breakfast Option: $15-25 per person per BF, 1N Accomodation in Totoya Kyotango, 1N Accomodation in Yuzanso Ryokan, 2N Accomodation in Osaka
- 5D Kansai Wide Pass
- Return Shared Airport Transfer
- Complimentary Wifi Router by Changi Recommend for communication (1 Device Only)
- Airfare & Airport Tax
- Japan Hotel Tax (Collected by hotel on the spot)
- Travel Insurance
- Other meals and expenses not stated in the itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Kansai Airport – Kyoto
Take the Shared Shuttle to Kyoto City. Check in to hotel. Free at leisure
Change your 5D Kansai Wide Pass.
Day 2: Kyoto
Kyoto Free and Easy
Optional Tour is available upon request.
Day 3: Kyoto – Kyotango (D)
Depart to Kyotango by train. You will be greeted by our local representative upon arrival at Train Station in Kyotango.
Day 4: Kyotango – Kyoto – Ogoto (B, D) Private Onsen / Halal Kaiseki Experience
After breakfast, your driving guide will take you to Ine, a local fishing village and Amanohashidate (ropeway not included). Driver will send you to train station where you will take the train back to Kyoto. Take the local train to OgotoOnsen station. Check in at Yuzanso where you can enjoy private onsen in your room and Halal Kaiseki Meal can be arrange for you.
Day 5: Ogoto – Kyoto – Osaka (B)
Check out from ryokan and travel by train back to Kyoto and change train to Osaka. Check in to hotel. Free at leisure in Osaka
Day 6: Osaka – Kansai Airport (B)
Free at leisure until shared shuttle transfer back to Kansai Airport
- Tour fare, itinerary, hotel & flight schedules are subject to change without prior notice
- Price quoted are based on Min 4 person to go
- Min 2 to go : Top-up $280 per person
- Optional Tours:
- 1D Kyoto Tour by Public Trasportation: $155 per person
- USJ: $100 per adult $75 per child