- CT HUB 2, #06-56, 114 LAVENDER STREET, SINGAPORE 338729
Availability: 01 Feb 2023 to 10 Mar 2023
- 1 night of onsen hotel during the trip and 5 night of hotel accomodation at local tourist class hotel
- SPECIAL CUISINE Japanese curry rice with a smooth, thick and sweet taste, Ichiran Ramen which has won the crown of ramen several times, Japanese traditional Japanese yakiniku, and hot spring hotel dishes.
- Viewing of Cherry Blossom at Shinjku Gyoen National Garden,Izu – Hakone Park to enjoy the panoramic view of Mt. Fuji, Arashiyama and Saganoa, Maruyama Park to Kyoto, Osaka Castle and take a Aqua Bus to view the Cherry Blosson along the river .
- Osaka Shinsaibashi, Tokyo Shinjuku large shopping malls
- Any activity mentioned in itinerary but not indicated in the “includes” category
- Personal expenses like tip, laundry, camera fee in monuments and etc
- Compulsory tipping of 800 Yen per day per person payable in Japan to the tour guide.
- Visa Fee if there’s required
Day 1 SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT Q TOKYO AIRPORT (MOB)
Assemble at Changi Airport for your flight to Narita Airport – Tokyo.
Day 2 TOKYO CITY TOUR (B/L)
Begin your tour at Sensoji, also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple, to see the city’s oldest temple in its iconic vibrant colours. Along the way, stroll along Nakamise shopping street to browse a variety of traditional, local snacks and souvenirs Follow to Asakusa Rokku; A 300-meter shopping street that runs through the center of Asakusa was formerly a district where large numbers of famous performers would appear at the exhibition venues and theaters that lined the street. Follow by The Tokyo Skytree is a new television broadcasting tower and landmark of Tokyo. It is the tallest building in Japan and the second tallest structure in the world at the time of its completion. Then to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden is home to as many as 1,300 trees of 65 varieties that take turns entertaining hanami-goers. (Subject to weather conditions). More attractions await you; Shinjuku area for shopping and entertainment – OIOI, Mitsukoshi & etc.
Day 3 TOKYO CITY TOUR (B/L)
After breakfast we begin with visit to Ueno Park has some 1,000 trees of the Somei Yoshino, yamazakura (Japanese cherry), and other varieties as well as a 300-meter-long Sakura boulevard. (Subject to weather conditions). Drop by to Shibuya Crossing is best known for the incredible ‘scamble’ that occurs every time the traffic lights turn red, stopping all vehicles in every direction to allow a huge wave of pedestrians to flood into the intersection for a few momentsThen we will Pass by the Diet Building and the Imperial Palace, the home of the Emperor& Empress, surrounding by a high stone slab. Stopover at Ginza, a department store paradise lined with high class brand outlets and is a place to be seen emptying your wallet!.
Day 4 TOKYO – MT FUJI TOUR – HAMAMATSU (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed to drive pass Tomei Expressway for a scenic countryside view to arrive at Izu – Hakone – Mt.Fuji National Park area. Then to Owakudani, where sulphurous fumes rise from crevices in the rocks and it’s legendary.If weather permitted, we can drive up to the level 5 of the Japan tallest mountain~ Mt. Fuji. Then after visit to Iyashi no Sato was destroyed by a landslide during a typhoon in 1966. Forty years later the village’s traditional thatched roofed houses were reconstructed and reopened as an open air museum and traditional craft village where people can learn about the culture and try out and purchase different local handicrafts. After transfer to Hamamatsu for overnight stay
Day 5 HAMAMATSU – KYOTO – OSAKA (B/L/D)
After breakfast we will proceed to Kyoto with visit to Arashiyama is one of the most popular sightseeing areas of Kyoto. The scenic beauty of Arashiyama and Sagano has attracted princes, poets, and writers since the Heian age, after we will visit to Maruyama Park is Kyoto’s most popular public park for cherry blossom parties. A large shidarezakura stands at the centre of the park and the tree is over 70 years old! (Subject to weather conditions). Overnight at Osaka
Day 6 OSAKA (B/L)
After breakfast, you will enjoy magnificent cherry blossoms at Osaka Castle (garden only). The castle tower is surrounded by secondary citadels, gates, turrets, impressive stone walls and moats. Plus take a Aqua Bus Aqua-Liner, tour the “Water Metropolis” from the river. The long, flat boat rises only 1.6m from the surface of the water so that it can pass under bridges. After visit to Osaka most prosperous commercial area ~SHINSAIBASHI. This is the place which collected fashion, food and night life. The delicious Japanese Raman also can be found at here!
Day 7 OSAKA – Free Day (B)
After breakfast, Free & Easy for you to explore Osaka City on your own.
Day 8 OSAKA – KANSAI AIRPORT Q SINGAPORE (B/MOB)
After Breakfast, free & easy till your transfer to airport for your flight to Singapore with unforgettable memories of your tour
**The sequence of itinerary, meals and hotel arrangement are subject to the final adjustment of the local ground operator.*
1) ADDITIONAL TERMS:
- Minimum 20 to go
- Child no bed below 10 years is without breakfast
- Mandarin speaking guide for Korea, Taiwan, Japan & China
- English speaking guide for all other sectors not mentioned in point 4, unless specific
- Travel Star Pte Ltd takes no responsibility with goods and product purchase during the tour (Land Tour & Full Package)
- Air Fare is based on Promotion Fares, Seats are subject to availability (Full Package)
- Additional top up of air fare may be required if promotion is not available for the date requested (Full Package)
- Extra bed at Hotel can be roll away mattress or folding make shift bed or proper single bed.