- Blk 926 Yishun Central 1, #01-175, Singapore 760926
Availability: 19 Feb 2023 to 26 Feb 2023
Package Inclusive Of:
• Cabin Fare onboard Genting Dream.
Package Not Inclusive Of:
• Port charges at S$85 per person to be paid upon booking.
• Gratuities payable on board (applicable to 2 yrs and above): $21 per person per night for Inside Stateroom to
Balcony; $26 per person per night for Palace to Villa. (Payable on-board)
• Applicable sailing date: As above fare table
• Single Occupancy will be charged at 200% from 1st pax discounted fare.
• Above Rates are discounted.
• Infant fare is only applicable after 2 full paying pax in the same cabin.
• Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity control.
• Offers exclude Port charges, Gratuities, holiday surcharge (where applicable), visa charges (where
applicable), shorex fee and any other incidental charges.
• Promotion is only applicable to Singapore residents, PR, Work Permit, Employment Pass, Student Pass,
Dependent Pass, or any guest who is holding a valid pass in Singapore.
• All other terms and conditions stipulated by RWC apply.
The Palace Suite caters to your every need and is sure to provide maximum comfort. This luxurious room offers an impressive view of the ocean and comes with its own privileges, including:
• 24-hour butler concierge service
• Standard Wi-Fi package
• Exclusive access to the Palace Restaurant with complimentary dining
• Set meal entitlements at designated speciality dining restaurants.
• Happy Hour with complimentary drinks such as selected wines, beers, spirits, and non-alcoholic
beverages at selected venues
• Complimentary in-suite dining for Palace Villa guests
• Priority access to live production shows
Day 1 (Sun) Embarkation Day
• 8:00 pm The ship departs from Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
Day 2 (Mon) High Seas (Kuala Lumpur*)
• * Technical call only, no disembarkation is allowed
Day 3 (Tue) Penang
• 7:00 am Ship arrives at Penang
• 2:00 pm Ship departs from Penang
Day 4 (Wed) Disembarkation Day
• 12:30 pm Ship arrives at Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore
• Rates are quoted based on per person basis and are subject to change
• Important: Infants and children must be included in the passenger headcount
Important Information to note:
• Each stateroom must have at least one passenger who is age 18+
• Age of Infant: 6 months to less than 2 years old. Infants must be at least 6 months old on the date of sailing
to be allowed to board.