- 1 Park Road, #04-61 People's Park Complex, Singapore 059108
Availability: 01 Jan 2023 to 30 Sept 2023
• San Gimigano
• Civita Di Bagnoregio
• Designer Outlet – Noventa Di Piave
7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
[MILAN] • Milanese Cutlet Lunch
[FLORENCE] • 4 Course Florentine Steak Dinner
ALL 4⭐ ACCOMMODATIONS (7N ITALY)
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – MILAN
Assemble at Changi airport and take off to the fashion capital of Italy, Milan.
- Meals On Board
DAY 2: MILAN ~ SIRMIONE ~ VENICE REGION
Milan awaits you for the morning guided tour, where the first stop of the day, the Dukes of Milan’ residence, Sforza Castle. Next stop, see the home of a famous Italian opera performance venue, the La Scala Opera House. Continue our stroll and walk through the living room of Milan, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II which is known for Italian fashion brands and cafes. Continue our stroll to the main square of Milan where the Majestic Milan Cathedral, famous for its Gothic exterior façade. You will be awed by its grandeur.
Say goodbye to Milan for our next stop, the largest lake in Italy, Lake Garda. We will stop at Sirmione, take a stroll into the town for photos where the Sirmione Castle is still standing.
Continue our journey for overnight at Venice region.
- Meals On Board / Milanese Cutlet Lunch / Chinese Dinner
DAY 3: VENICE
After breakfast, transfer to Tronchetto to the famous City of Canals, Venice by private water taxi.
Upon arrival, set off on a guided tour with a view of one of the many bridges in Venice, the Bridge of Sighs before heading to St Mark’s Square, famous for its magnificent Byzantine style St. Mark’s Basilica, the Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Clock Tower, St.Mark Campanile etc.
Last but not least, see a long tradition that passed through generations in Venice that mustn’t miss, glass making. Visit Murano glass making factory to understand more about the beauty of its art.
Continue to the more than 150 stores, Designer Outlet Noventa Di Piave for some shopping spree. Brands includes Adidas, Armani Ex-change, Burberry, Coach, Gucci, Furla, Karl Lagerfeld etc.
*Note: Factory outlet close on local public holiday, outlet replacement is subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Optional: Gondola, a traditional narrow and long Venetian rowing boat. The boat is steered by one person called a gondolier with the help of one long oar.
• Min. group size for confirmed departure: 15 pax
• The sequence of the itinerary, flight schedules and hotels are subject to change without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• Accommodations are based on the local star rating.
• Factory Outlet may be replaced with another outlet to enhance the flow of itinerary.
• Activities are subjected to weather conditions.
• During major events, accommodation may be relocated to outside of the city or in another city without prior notice.