- 21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 #03-18, Lot One Singapore 689812
Availability: 01 Nov 2022 to 31 Mar 2023
• Iconic Tanah Lot Temple
• Tegenungan Waterfall
• Batur Caldera Geopark
• Lake Batur
• Mount Kawi Holy Spring Temple
• Ubud Market & Palace
• Banyumala Waterfall
• Tegallalang Rice Terraces & More
• 3N stay 4* HOTEL with 3Bf
• Return airport transfer
• Meals 2L + 3D
• Local English-Speaking Guide
• Entrance fee where applicable
• Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
• Personal expenses
• Travel insurance
• Flight ticket & airport taxes
• Tipping for guide & driver: FIT : S$20/pax, GV6 up : S$15/ pax
• Chinese Speaking Guide, top up of: S$50 per guide and compulsory tipping of S$20/pax
D1 SIN – BALI (SOUTHERN COAST SIGHTS)
Bali is the ideal location to discover stunning architecture and take part in centuries-old Indonesian customs. When you arrive, you will be brought right to the southern Bukit Peninsula, where the Holy Sea Temple is located. Discover the Zen ambiance of Melasti Beach, which is home to a few beach clubs where you can unwind for the afternoon while taking in the beautiful Indian Ocean scenery. Next is Jimbaran Bay Beach – Indulge in fresh seafood at Jimbaran, a village renowned for its vibrant cafes, stunning sunset views, and daily market. End the night with a Balinese Grill
D2 BALI (EXPERIENCE CENTRAL HIGHLAND)
On a full-day tour to experience Balinese culture, explore Central Highland and the artisan villages near Ubud. Be sure to look at the regional handicrafts such as wood carvings, silver jewellery and batik. After exploring Batuan Temple and Sebatu Holy Spring Temple, have your buffet lunch while taking in views of Kintamani Volcano (Mt. Batur). You are led to a Luwak coffee farm, a rice field, the Ubud Village, the Ubud Art Market, and the Tegunungan Waterfall in the afternoon.
Batik Gallery, see how traditional Balinese batik weaving is done.
• Celuk Village, where visitors may see how ancient methods are used to make Balinese silver and gold jewellery.
• Puseh Batuan Temple, a historic Hindu village temple dedicated to the worship of the good life.
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Bali’s most picturesque rice terraces.
• Mount Kawi, an ancient holy spring water temple.
• Tegenungan Waterfall, a tremendous volume of water flowing and falling at this lovely river.
• Kintamani, panoramic views of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
• The Ubud Market features a wide selection of locally made clothing and souvenirs.
• Puri Saren, also referred to as the Ubud Royal Palace is most well-known among fans of Balinese arts and features attractive garden setting and well-preserved Balinese buildings
D3 BALI (EXPLORE NORTHERN HIGHLAND)
Travel north in the morning to take in Bali’s scenery and countryside, which includes:
• Baha Traditional Village, where you can stop to admire the genuine Balinese architecture of the traditional dwellings and temple.
• Jatiluwih Greenland, a location that is part of the UNESCO World Heritage List. Have a chance to learn about rice growing and the irrigation system while enjoying a wonderful walk across the extensive rice terraces.
• Lake Tamblingan, experience the natural sight of a quiet ancient temple on the side of the Lake that is surrounded by peaceful rain forest.
• Wanagiri Peaks, trek down to the Banyumala for the wonderful view of its Waterfall.
• Handara’s Gate of Heaven, picturesque view with mountains in the background.
• Tanah Lot, where you can visit the Holy Sea Temple and marvel at its spectacular sunset in the early evening if weather permits.
D4 BALI – SIN
The morning is yours until it’s time to head to the airport for your journey back home.